All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

AB 1 Mayock 0 

gruden loves ab, and that is what matters at the end of the day 

And this will be the undoing of his 2nd season in Oakland. He's a terrible decision maker. Sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

This will be the worst decision Gruden has made, trust me. I was saying this before all this crap happened. You don't get a malcontent, me first attitude 30+ million and expect him to change. Soon as the losing starts.... look out.

56 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

These are your words. You can believe whatever you want. I don't think he's a bad person. I haven't seen him inflict harm on anyone else, or break laws. I'll stand by that.

Like I said, when he goes off for some big games, and his teammates rally around his energy, I'll revisit this thread.

My words?!?! Just look at the actions of this idiot over the last 18 months. The Steelers took a 20+ million dollar hit to get this clown out of their city. One of the best run, respected organization on all of sports couldn't take his antics any more. 

Man... some of you are so desperate for an 8 win seasons, you'll sacrifice any future the team might have had. 

Seriously.... has ANYONE came to this dudes defense? He ex-teammates literally can't stand him and think he's mentally damaged. He doesn't have to inflict harm or break a law to be a trash human, just fyi.

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

And this will be the undoing of his 2nd season in Oakland. He's a terrible decision maker. Sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

This will be the worst decision Gruden has made, trust me. I was saying this before all this crap happened. You don't get a malcontent, me first attitude 30+ million and expect him to change. Soon as the losing starts.... look out.

Ehhh I think he already has done worse and probably will do something even dumber.

*AB punches Derek Carr after throwing TD to Waller while Brown was open*

Gruden (with scrunched face): Nice. That's the kind of fire we want in here, man. He wants it, man. He's with me. Derek's face was wood and my good friend Antonio is knocking."

52 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

According to who? Your holy book?

This is the national FOOTBALL league. Production matters. Maybe in your world, it doesn't excuse it, but the front office is already past it.

Without AB, we're a guaranteed mess on offense. Who will take pressure off our other receivers and open up the running game? You really think his impact on this team is 1 win? 

Smh.

Then fire Gruden, because offense is suppose to be his thing an he shouldn't need an AB to run a competent one.

I’m starting to realize 2017 was actually 2003 all over again. 

A winning head coach who falls apart and is figured out, a terrible record after making the playoffs. 

2004/2018 we hire an offensive guru coach who has never built a successful roster. 

2005/2019 we trade for the best WR and most diva WR Antonio Brown/Randy Moss for a Mid Round.

It’s almost as history is EXACTLY repeating itself. 

So we are currently in 2005.

We will make the playoffs in 2030. 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Let's be real here... he didn't "acknowledge" anything. He back-peddled to save his money. 100% guarantee he has zero remorse in this situation. He's an entitled, ego driven diva with a victim mentality. This guy cares about nothing but himself.

And a damn good football player. We knew what we were getting when we signed up. Why complain now?

Just now, NYRaider said:

Thank god he's playing. All of this will be forgotten on Monday night when he puts up 150 yards and 2 TD. 

No it won’t, I don’t care what stats he puts up. I’m still gonna cheer him and the team on but I would rather him be released. 

If he plays Week 1, we are on the hook for 15M. Why would you take such a gigantic risk? You really think he’s done lashing out? Oh please. Gonna get much worse. 

So, Mayock takes the L, a pretty humiliating one, for the team. Quarterback Derek Carr and the other Raiders captains who stood by Brown when he apologized Friday morning didn’t want to go through what they they did last season — losing their best player (Khalil Mack, to a trade) the week before the season opener — and Gruden has said he was “miserable” during that 4-12 campaign. Offensive coordinator Greg Olson said Friday he was planning on using Brown against Denver “all along.”

Man, what a sorry bunch of losers.

Just now, BayRaider said:

No it won’t, I don’t care what stats he puts up. I’m still gonna cheer him and the team on but I would rather him be released. 

If he plays Week 1, we are on the hook for 15M. Why would you take such a gigantic risk? You really think he’s done lashing out? Oh please. Gonna get much worse. 

The Steelers averaged 12 wins per year during his 9 seasons there. He's currently on the most productive run for a WR in NFL history. How bad was the situation? Lmao. 

1 minute ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Man, what a sorry bunch of losers.

Or it was a heat of the moment type thing where two alpha males got into it at practice. Tom Brady harasses the Patriots coaches and they allow him a ton of special treatment including bringing his own trainers into the locker room during the season, etc. Is Bill B a sore loser? If AB and Mayock worked it out man to man, why are you so upset about it?

Most of y'all are acting like AB disrespected you. xD

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Steelers averaged 12 wins per year during his 9 seasons there. He's currently on the most productive run for a WR in NFL history. How bad was the situation? Lmao. 

His main divaness started last year at the end of the season and gets worse every day. Something is wrong with his brain. 

Archived