4 6 105 Jamison Crowder WR Duke
4 13 112 Arie Kouandjio OG University of Alabama
5 12 141 Martrell Spaight ILB Arkansas
6 22 181 Kyshoen Jarrett FS Virginia Tech
6 23 182 Tevin Mitchel CB Arkansas
6 28 187 Evan Spencer WR Ohio State
7 5 222 Austin Reiter C

USF[22]

Pick one we got a good player but many argue if we would have went with leonard williams we would be better off considering how BAD our D-line is, i agree. Preston smith has been a dissapointment and we drafted his replacement this year in ryan anderson. matt jones was terrible and has been cut. Crowder was the steal of this draft for us. everyone else in that draft are backups with minimal contributions or gone. pretty bad draft

2016 Draft[edit]

Josh Doctson is as soft as wet toilet paper and will be hurt again in no time.  Cravens is soft and wants to retire and was also injury prone. Fuller was terrible last year. Matt is a backup and jury is out on him. Suds CUT! idk where daniels is and Marshall was CUT too. Scott was abysimal drafting for us. thats the FACT

Round Pick Overall Name Position College
1 22 22 Josh Doctson WR TCU
2 22 53 Su'a Cravens LB USC
3 21 84 Kendall Fuller CB Virginia Tech
5 13 152 Matt Ioannidis DE Temple
6 12 187 Nate Sudfeld QB Indiana
7 11 232 Steven Daniels LB Boston College
7 21 242 Keith Marshall RB Georgia[23

Let's dig a bit more into the 2015 draft for a second:

• Preston Smith had a great rookie campaign and a horrible sophomore campaign. It happens (called the "sophomore slump"). I'm not sure I would say the jury is out yet.
  • Kyshoen Jarrett was an absolute STEAL (even more so than Jamison Crowder) who was derailed by a career ending injury. Kind of hard to put that one on McCloughan.
  • We wanted to keep Tevin Mitchel, but we had to expose him to waivers in order to put him on IR. The Colts put in a claim and kept him. Again, how is that McCloughan's fault? Would you rather he had just kept him on the roster inactive for 16 games?
  • Austin Reiter was a high SPARQ guy, kind of a bit like Chase Rouiller. It didn't work. It was also a seventh round pick.

Yes, Matt Jones was a bust and that hurts. Arie Kouandjio never developed and that sucks because we couldn't replace Shawn Lauvao. Evan Spencer didn't last long either. Oh well, it happens.

But I'll ask again: Scot McCloughan has a definitive plan. You may think it was the wrong plan, but it was a plan. What is the plan now?

^^^ there's no way Reiter or Mitchell would of been good they aren't even on teams now . Last I remember Reiter was starting for the browns against us idk where he at now .

jarret was good but for one year and a career ending injury become an issue .

not gonna take away that he was selected tho if he was healthy he would be our SS right not and arguably be a play maker .

SM wasn't a great GM and honestly got to much credit .

I'm not upset with the schreff pick he's a probowl guard but Leonard Williams and Allen would of been so great right now !! 

28 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Me too. We will have better info after this year on this with guys like dotscon fuller spaight ionnides and who knows maybe Preston develops consistency and a killer instinct. 

Doctson basically Kevin white 2.0 as of now thank god we got Jamison Crowder he might end up our best wideout with him starting and possibly rack up 1200 yards this year !!! Pryor might just get 800 

No actually people are mad at Allen and Gruden for not addressing the DL!? SM been in charge since 2015 and completely ignored the DL with just Knighton at that time .

atleast we drafted a top DL with rotational players Baker imo can be replaced he was decent .

our roster good but put it this way next year draft will get a SS or DL which improves the team even more as LONG as cousins and Pryor and Crowder are back .

murphy can also come back on a one year prove it deal

26 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

im waiting for the 2 page post from you defending all the scrubs on that list just like you do with every other redskin that sucks. HA

He had some misses, but he also hit on some players as well. With him as our GM we had back to back a winning seasons for the 1st time in 20 years.

Yes, he could have picked some different players that most of us actually wanted more than some he chose but I think this Thread is a total overreaction and frankly, not needed. 

He also signed some UDFA's that have helped us like Rob Kelley, Mack Brown, Quinton Dunbar and DeShazor Everett.

I'm more in line with Woz's post and I'll even add that Spaight looks like a future starter at ILB. Ioannidis also flashed a lot this preseason.

Preston Smith could totally rebound this season and have a good year as well as have a good future. Kendall Fuller will probably develop into a good corner and may be a future starter.

Archived