Scott McCloughan's draft classes for us were a disaster

mar29020

All I know is before even when there were stories that got out to the media there weren't players replying and just continuing the circus!!!! Now it's just a circus!!!!! You got this Cravens thing!!! You have the whole Kirk summer!!! The Scots drinking thing. Like seriously we are a absolute disaster!!!!!!!!! This team is embarrassing!!!! Just wait till week 6 against Dallas and we're 1-5 and this team just looks lost!!!!! I personally hope we don't win a game because then there's nowhere for Snyder and Co to hide!!!!!

2 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:
2 hours ago, Woz said:

Nah, but you definitely have a solid chance at "#1Negative Nancy" ;)

You heard the man, get me the master bedroom in the curmudgeon cave @Thaiphoon

Oh nononono, the #1 Negative Nancy is more like the mascot of the Curmudgeon Cave. We do have this for you, though:

8858ccb2da59330bf8b3f088345040c9--extra-

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the redskins are tanking. They're doing just enough to keep the fanbase interested but realistically they aren't trying to win this year. Not going after a true option at NT. Signing back up scrubs to be starters and only attempting to upgrade the roster with players on one-year deals. Trying to embarrass Kirk by releasing their offer to the public which completely backfired. 

They're going to tank this season. Gruden will be fired and we will draft a QB and hire some big name coach. This all seems so obvious to me now. 

37 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the redskins are tanking. They're doing just enough to keep the fanbase interested but realistically they aren't trying to win this year. Not going after a true option at NT. Signing back up scrubs to be starters and only attempting to upgrade the roster with players on one-year deals. Trying to embarrass Kirk by releasing their offer to the public which completely backfired. 

They're going to tank this season. Gruden will be fired and we will draft a QB and hire some big name coach. This all seems so obvious to me now. 

Lol.  You're giving Bruce Allen too much credit.  He believes the things he's done have improved this team.  We will probably bomb, but it won't be on purpose IMO.

On 9/3/2017 at 8:28 PM, lavar703 said:

That's true but the team was still awful with Gruden the year before Scot got there. The winning started when Scot was hired. Maybe it's a coincidence but that's when it happened. 

Who did SM bring in that was a huge difference other than Norman and Crowder ?

Archived