CWood21

Detroit Lions Training Camp Thread

I was listening to SiriusXM's training camp tour and they were in Houston today. Sounds like they destroyed us in pretty much everything from intensity to sportsmanship. They said Patricia got in a yelling match with JJ Watt for beating Wagner too badly causing the play to be blown dead.

1 hour ago, Nnivolcm said:

I was listening to SiriusXM's training camp tour and they were in Houston today. Sounds like they destroyed us in pretty much everything from intensity to sportsmanship. They said Patricia got in a yelling match with JJ Watt for beating Wagner too badly causing the play to be blown dead.

They all need to wake the f up

Wagner alone could make Mack dp of the year... probably make Gary defensive rookie of the year...

Can't believe they didn't do more for the position... 

12 hours ago, Rockcity2 said:

They all need to wake the f up

Wagner alone could make Mack dp of the year... probably make Gary defensive rookie of the year...

Can't believe they didn't do more for the position... 

It wasn't because of Wagner but because of Stafford. Watt came in too hard and was more physical/aggressive with Stafford than (Patricia) preferred.

We don't have a great back-up QB situation. I wouldn't want to be Patricia and to lose Stafford in a joint practice for any real amount of time either.

As for Wagner and the lack of attention on the OL, they obviously believe they have guys they can win with. Maybe it was a scheme thing and/or maybe a coaching thing. I sure hope that they're right but I have similar concerns as you do.

10 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

It wasn't because of Wagner but because of Stafford. Watt came in too hard and was more physical/aggressive with Stafford than (Patricia) preferred.

We don't have a great back-up QB situation. I wouldn't want to be Patricia and to lose Stafford in a joint practice for any real amount of time either.

As for Wagner and the lack of attention on the OL, they obviously believe they have guys they can win with. Maybe it was a scheme thing and/or maybe a coaching thing. I sure hope that they're right but I have similar concerns as you do.

It wasn't a one time thing...

Wagner and Crosby looked/have looked like garbage 

Wagner is paid to stop top tier guys and hasn't shown sjht

But on the bright side we get to now over pay Decker....