GDT #1: Titans at Eagles, Thursday, 6:30 p.m.

titans0021

Vrabel should look in to the Rams method of just using training camp scrimmages and just rest all of your important players in the preseason. I think it was Goff who was quoted as saying something like "in the scrimmages we play their 1st string defense for 40-50 snaps. In preseason, it's like 10" or something to that effect.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Vrabel should look in to the Rams method of just using training camp scrimmages and just rest all of your important players in the preseason. I think it was Goff who was quoted as saying something like "in the scrimmages we play their 1st string defense for 40-50 snaps. In preseason, it's like 10" or something to that effect.

I could definitely see an argument for it. Also thenĀ gives your depth live game action against starters.

Hard to get excited when our top 2 picks arnt playing but more time to see Nate Davis if he plays, also want to see Hooker and Dā€™Andre Walker.

The WR battle is fascinating too but hard to get excited if Sharpe or Taylor torch the back ups.

Is Kalif Raymond the guy whoā€™s having a good camp? Hope he gets and opportunity to make some plays

Time flies.Ā  I'm ready to overreact to the preseason now.Ā Ā 

Let's all get ready to be wrong about lots of things.Ā  I remember last year, I thought the offense was going to be the unit to carry the team consistently, and that the defense would let us down all year.

Who knows what the future holds for all of our hot takes this year?

On 8/6/2019 at 9:13 PM, Titans fan 617 said:

Hard to get excited when our top 2 picks arnt playing but more time to see Nate Davis if he plays, also want to see Hooker and Dā€™Andre Walker.

I was under the impression that Davis and Walker were both out.Ā  Roberson, too.

So I guess it'll be the other UDFAs and our old backups.Ā  At least there's Sharif Finch?

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

I was under the impression that Davis and Walker were both out.Ā  Roberson, too.

So I guess it'll be the other UDFAs and our old backups.Ā  At least there's Sharif Finch?

Nate Davis hasnā€™t practiced all week so heā€™ll be out.

Henrys out, Browns out, Jonnu out, according to Delanie on the BWTB Podcast he doesnā€™t plan to play in the preseason, Davis could be out, Caseyā€™s out and Iā€™m sure a few moreĀ 

honestly, weā€™ve reached a point where our roster is so established that i have basically no interest in the preseason. the only remotely interesting position battle is at left guard, which isnā€™t exactly a barn burner in terms of viewing experience lol.

32 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

honestly, weā€™ve reached a point where our roster is so established that i have basically no interest in the preseason. the only remotely interesting position battle is at left guard, which isnā€™t exactly a barn burner in terms of viewing experience lol.

There's still some of the pecking order to sort out, but the most interesting one there is pass rushers, and two of the three contenders are probably not playing this week.

We can still watch to see if Firsker does something, I guess?