Sign in to follow this  
titans0021

GDT #1: Titans at Eagles, Thursday, 6:30 p.m.

32 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

honestly, i feel like it would've made more sense to get the backup kicker a rep there given succop's health, but whatever

And that’s why we didn’t bother giving him a rep.

Has Succop's injury/health issue been explained? Are they just letting him rest? I haven't seen an update on him at all this off-season.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Nice pace and variety in play calls from Authur Smith.

probably shouldn't draw too many conclusions from one half of one preseason game, but it looks like he might be a little more willing to spread it out and work the horizontal underneath game.

How is Adoree looking in coverage as for Taywan he’s a lost cause I really hope we find a veteran deep threat & cut him 

I was about to say Pruitt should be our #2 TE for his blocking and he catches a TD pass 

Just now, -Hope- said:

probably shouldn't draw too many conclusions from one half of one preseason game, but it looks like he might be a little more willing to spread it out and work the horizontal underneath game.

He sure was obsessed with getting it to Humphries on that first drive. Granted Davis and Walker weren't playing so that probably had something to do with it too.

35 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

No.

And Mariota really needs to throw a strike to Humphries there on 4th. And while Jennings should have made the catch on the sideline, he needs to throw a strike and sooner there too. This floating the ball stuff ain't gonna cut it.

So you’re saying Jennings dropped a pass & mariota isn’t driving the ball 🤔

Just now, TitanRedd said:

So you’re saying Jennings dropped a pass & mariota isn’t driving the ball 🤔

Didn't drop it, just failure to be aware of where he was in relation to the sideline and didn't slow down enough to make the catch before going out.

And yea Mariota didn't drive the ball on two passes. Did have a couple out routes that he drove just fine though, so idk.

could've had tre white. possibly j-rob's most questionable pick aside from dodd.