GDT #1: Titans at Eagles, Thursday, 6:30 p.m.

titans0021

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

If he plays like this all preseason he won't be on the roster.

i sure hope so. i think i'm just burned by years of the titans picking a guy who has no business starting for any team to just hang onto for way too long

I was gonna say that many flags feels unusual for this team, and we did have the fewest penalties in football last year during the regular season.

So i looked just out of curiosity, and we had 82 penalties during the preseason last year(in 4 games of course). Then for the regular season, over 16 games, we also committed 82 penalties. That's pretty crazy. 

Of course refs throw a ton more flags in the preseason too.

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I was gonna say that many flags feels unusual for this team, and we did have the fewest penalties in football last year during the regular season.

So i looked just out of curiosity, and we had 82 penalties during the preseason last year(in 4 games of course). Then for the regular season, over 16 games, we also committed 82 penalties. That's pretty crazy. 

Of course refs throw a ton more flags in the preseason too.

yeah, we've played real clean dating back to malarkey. i don't remember exactly, but i believe we went from one of the most-penalized teams to one of the least-penalized during his tenure. that's a funny note about the preseason though.

My quick 1st half notes:

Raymond is definitely making a name for himself making touch catches and getting up. Has a real shot at making the roster if he continues.

Taylor had a terrible 1st half with drops. Definitely fighting for a roster spot.

Humphries and Mariota already have a strong connection. Humphries will probably lead us in receptions.

im loving the play calling so far, we’re actually spreading it out, using shotgun, and play action more.

Adoree rebounded nicely after giving up the long touchdown. He took a gamble and it back fired.