GDT #1: Titans at Eagles, Thursday, 6:30 p.m.

titans0021

Ok my real takeaways from last nights game

I hope Smiths play calling isn’t a fluke. I don’t feel like it was predictable, I liked the flow to it 

Taywan Taylor yeeesh. I said during the game I actually am rooting for him to play good hoping a team would like to trade for him

Raymond and Hollister are definitely PS candidates if they keep this up. 

Woodside is another PS guy who I’m fine with the Titans continuing to develop 

I liked what I seen from McNichols but I just don’t see the Titans keeping 4 active backs so I’m hoping he can also make it to the PS. He’s definitely a guy who the Titans can groom to be in the Dion Lewis role in the future 

Was a message being sent to Adoree? I could be wrong but I feel like he was left out there longer than the rest of the starters? Either way the guy needs to play better. The Ramsey comparisons are going to happen all season if he struggles

Humphries was awesome. He was my offseason want and we got him he didn’t disappoint so far. I liked him on PR too I’m fine with him on returns over Adoree 

Im not here to be a guy where I’m saying Mariota needs to watch over his shoulder all I’m saying if and when Mariota misses games I’m finally at the point where I’m confident we have a backup that can go in and win games. I was all over wanting Tannehill the week before him getting traded and he looked good. There were times where he moved up in the pocket and made good throws where if it’s Mariota I’m sure Mariota gets nervous and scrambles and throws the ball away so hopefully Mariota can learn some things from Tannehill 

4 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Was a message being sent to Adoree? I could be wrong but I feel like he was left out there longer than the rest of the starters? Either way the guy needs to play better. The Ramsey comparisons are going to happen all season if he struggles 

Yes it was I’ve watched all the Titans training camp press conference & last week Vrabel was asked a question about Adoree making a few plays in camp, & vrabel shrugged & said but yeah I like to see that more consistent from him... Adoree has taken the next step in his game & if you don’t get bout year 3 the writing is pretty much on the wall on how good of a player you’ll be. Adoree still plays the game like he’s lost out there. He gets beat anytime he plays zone off coverage, he struggles understanding route concepts, being physical at the line he’s a headache, that being said I’m all for signing him for 5-7 mill per year because he is solid, nothing special but solid