Texans @ Green Bay "Dont Get Hurt Bowl"

Leader

1 hour ago, Cheesehawk said:

reminder to everyone that you can use that free trial on game pass with different emails to get live access to the preseason games. 

Reminding everyone that 10minutemail.net allows you to make a disposable email address. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Don't really agree here. I think he has pretty poor vision. He's a very tough runner and a solid "get the extra yard" back. Also a very good blocker as I've discussed. That being said, he'd be a lock if MM was still the coach. With LaFleur, new scheme, and an upgraded role for Vitale, I'm not certain. I think there's a real battle there brewing and the longer Jamaal sits on the sidelines with his injury, the bigger the battle becomes.  

I have to agree with @MrBobGray that it is wrong to describe Jamaal's vision as pretty poor. His strengths are great balance and good vision, with more power than you might expect at his size. He is a no-dancing one-cut-and-go runner that keeps his feet moving after contact. His weaknesses are lack of a higher gear running, and a tendency to pinball through contact(s) rather than dodge them. Pre-draft scouting reports suggest he doesn't have bad vision but do not lead to a definitive view. 

There is little question that his pass blocking has improved greatly, since he was drafted. His size-to-weight ratio is actually lower than A.Jones (6'0", 213, to Jones' 5'9", 208), which might surprise some people.

Bleacher Report "He has great cutback vision."
NFL.com Decisive runner. Sees it and goes. Not into dancing.  but it also says  "Hit or miss with run lanes he chooses."