New season poll

Dolphinmeister

New season ice breaker poll. Who will be last the longest.  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will last the longest with there team, Rosen in Miami or Brady in New England

• Rosen
    • Brady

History shows that for even long lived QBs in the NFL that 42 years old in about the max, I give Brady +1 on history and say he has 2 years left. Rosen my or may not win the starting job this season but I think he is here as at least as a back up for 2 seasons so this could be a tie.

I really liked what I saw from Rosen in the first preseason game. He was under a lot of pressure and managed to avoid a few sacks that Tannehill would have taken and even made a throw or two out of those possible sacks. At this moment I have just a little bit more confidence in Rosen but I am still very skeptical of him I hope to see better things each game.

4 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

I think we win a few games to take us out of the sweepstakes and we opt for a bigtime pass rusher. Chase Young would be awesome. Or AJ Epenesa. I'd trade our draft to have both. 

I think most teams in the NFL would. Not many buyers for a top 5 pick for a 2nd-7th though.

I don't think we win enough games. Either Tua or Hebert will drop to whereever we pick. We'll pass on them though to stick with Rosen for one more season. At least that scenario has a chance to land Trevor Lawrence, I guess.