New season poll

Dolphinmeister

New season ice breaker poll. Who will be last the longest.  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will last the longest with there team, Rosen in Miami or Brady in New England

• Rosen
    • Brady

22 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I think most teams in the NFL would. Not many buyers for a top 5 pick for a 2nd-7th though.

I don't think we win enough games. Either Tua or Hebert will drop to whereever we pick. We'll pass on them though to stick with Rosen for one more season. At least that scenario has a chance to land Trevor Lawrence, I guess.

TL will be #1 overall.  We won't be picking #1 two years from now, even if Rosen is a bust.  Grier seems to actually be doing good drafting and talent acquisition.

If Miami's defense can stay healthy this season the Dolphins will win enough close low scoring games to cost them a top 5 pick in the draft I think. This team is going to have a fast young defense and if the can keep games low scoring to where Miami can try, and establish a run game there will be a few wins. Back in April and posted I thought a 3 to 5 game win season and I am still pretty solid on that feeling and maybe even a bit more leaning to the 4 to 6 game win scenario.

I think the Cardinals, 49ers ,Jets, Giants, Jags, Lions, Broncos and Skins all have a chance to be as bad or worse in the win department as Miami.

19 hours ago, Deadeye said:

TL will be #1 overall.  We won't be picking #1 two years from now, even if Rosen is a bust.  Grier seems to actually be doing good drafting and talent acquisition.

QB Justin Fields might be a guy who'd go #1 most drafts. Stay tuned.