Sign in to follow this  
N4L

ITS BACK! Preseason week one GDT

All about the punter for me - Cos punters are people too. :D

Plus i think wishnowsky is going to be best punter in the league by end of the year. 

Only other thing i want is no more injuries 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Aussie9er said:

All about the punter for me - Cos punters are people too. :D

Plus i think wishnowsky is going to be best punter in the league by end of the year. 

Only other thing i want is no more injuries 

I agree, which is why he was #1 on my 'to watch' list 

On 8/6/2019 at 11:38 PM, N4L said:

THINGS IM LOOKING FORWARD TO:

1) seeing wishnowsky in action - punting is an art form. Everybody says that he has an arsenal of kicks at his disposal so it will be interesting to see how he spins it. Should be amazing. He has the potential to be the best punter in the NFL within the year 

I heard a radio interview with Robbie Gould and he was talking about having a new holder again, and he said that Mitch was very detail oriented and was very coachable when it came to exactly exactly how Robbie wanted it held on FGs. He called him a grown man, who wanted criticism and wants to be critiqued. So the fact he is old already is a plus in Robbie's book lol @Forge

Then Robbie starts talking about wishnowskys punting ability. He could not have been more excited about it. I mean, Robbie has been around a while and seen a lot of different punters, but the way he was talking about Mitch was like he had never seen anything like it before. It wasnt what he said but how he said it. Robbie said that Mitch has punts he's never seen or even heard of, and that he did something technical that day that was beyond special. The interviewer (Greg papa) pressed him for info and he flat out told Greg that he wasn't going to ruin the surprise and that he's told Mitch not to show everything he has in the arsenal all at once. 

So it's very possible that we don't see everything he can do this preseason, or even in the early part of the regular season 

Edited by N4L

5 hours ago, N4L said:

So it's very possible that we don't see everything he can do this preseason, or even in the early part of the regular season 

He better save the best ones for the Super Bowl. 

8 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

He better save the best ones for the Super Bowl. 

Only problem is, we won't be punting in the Superbowl, we are going to score on every drive! 

19 minutes ago, N4L said:

Only problem is, we won't be punting in the Superbowl, we are going to score on every drive! 

I like this vision of the future world. 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

I like this vision of the future world. 

Kyle has to get up 56-6 this time, just to be safe 

I know we all get excited for the first preseason game since we get to see the team back in action.....But man is the first preseason almost always BRUTAL to watch lol. 

18 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I know we all get excited for the first preseason game since we get to see the team back in action.....But man is the first preseason almost always BRUTAL to watch lol. 

I'm going in with lowered expectations.. just in regard to my excitement level. I just hope the GAF level goes way up by September, or I'll know then that my soul is empty and I'd signaled for the check. 

So many not playing is disappointing but understandable. 

I do get to watch the game locally, but I will have to endure Cowboy announcers. ¬¬

All of these guys aren't playing: 

QB Jimmy Garoppolo
RB Tevin Coleman
RB Matt Breida
RB Jerick McKinnon
FB Kyle Juszczyk
RB Jeff Wilson
TE Garrett Celek (PUP)
LT Joe Staley
RT Mike McGlinchey
LG Laken Tomlinson
G/C Mike Person
C Ben Garland
G Joshua Garnett
C Weston Richburg (PUP)
WR Marquise Goodwin
WR Trent Taylor
TE George Kittle
DT DeForest Buckner
DE Nick Bosa
DE Dee Ford
DE Arik Armstead
DE Ronald Blair
LB Kwon Alexander
LB Malcolm Smith
LB Fred Warner
CB Jason Verrett
CB Richard Sherman
DB K’Waun Williams
S Jaquiski Tartt
S Jimmie Ward

Just now, mw2noobbuster said:

I want to see Soloman Thomas dominate today. 

He will be starting at DE so that's not going to happen. 

Looking forward to watching Moore, Moseley, Reed, all the young WRs and Greenlaw.