Sign in to follow this  
N4L

ITS BACK! Preseason week one GDT

Just now, oldman9er said:

Nice stop for the backups against a buncha 1s

Yeah, pretty happy about that all things considered. Day and Greenlaw looked good. 

Aside from the Moseley DPI, okay drive by the defense.

Our DEs got absolutely no pressure at all though.

On the DPI, I didn't catch which interior DL got pressure, but someone got to Prescott right off the snap.

Vintage endzone design looks nice. Hopefully in the inverse of the text is painted red later. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

On the DPI, I didn't catch which interior DL got pressure, but someone got to Prescott right off the snap.

Really goes to show what kind of trouble we will be in if Bosa and Ford get hurt lol. 

I didn't love the cushion that spoon had on Gallup on the reception, likely schematic though. The DPI was just so ticky tacky. Really hate those type of calls. I thought it was really good coverage in sticking with him overall though. 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

Yeah, pretty happy about that all things considered. Day and Greenlaw looked good. 

Sure did. I hope that DJ Jones is ok. He looked like he got dinged in a play, but it could have been my misinterpretation of him trying to evade an injury. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah with Bosa, Buckner, and Ford out I'm not expecting us to be generating much pressure against their starting offensive line. 

Just now, Forge said:

Really goes to show what kind of trouble we will be in if Bosa and Ford get hurt lol. 

I didn't love the cushion that spoon had on Gallup on the reception, likely schematic though. The DPI was just so ticky tacky. Really hate those type of calls. I thought it was really good coverage in sticking with him overall though. 

I disagree. I thought it was a great DPI call. He had an armbar locked and didn't look for the ball. I'd want that called if someone did it to us.