Preseason: Bucs @ Steelers

bucsfan333

9 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I hope Cichy beats out Bond.  I just don t see him moving inside and being effective.

He had at least two different times where the ball carrier bounced off him and he didn't make the tackle. Like they ran into each other and the guy just kept going. And someone else had to make the tackle.

Lavonte

White

Minter

Bucannon

Cichy

Should all make the team over Bond.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I like reading this for a couple of reasons.  First, BA talks to him right after the game directly.  He doesn t do it thru the media.  The message is clear and concise.  I expect SBM to have a good week against Miami

Big fan of BA and this kind of thing. SMB got the message too. He posted this after the game.

• Like 1

That 4th down play that Ellington got stuffed on was not about evalauating oline play.  BA was telling the team, we plan on being aggressive all the time.  We will give ourselves every opportunity to score TDs.  I ve seen a lot of coaching staffs, even Gruden wasn t this aggressive near the red zone.  Koetter please.  😆