Jump to content
.Buzz

Week 1 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0) @ Houston Texans (0-0)

Recommended Posts

Still no LG named.

Not like it alters what the Texans do. How have we not come to a decison on that spot yet? Go Omameh imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

How have we not come to a decison on that spot yet?

I mean we all know why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, iPwn said:

I mean we all know why.

Because picking between 3 piles of crap, they all smell bad.

Seriously WTF are we going to do about Watt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Because picking between 3 piles of crap, they all smell bad.

Seriously WTF are we going to do about Watt?

And Clowney. And Mercilus.

we won't be able to pass the ball or run the ball.

only chance we would have is if special teams does something miraculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

And Clowney. And Mercilus.

we won't be able to pass the ball or run the ball.

only chance we would have is if special teams does something miraculous.

I'm not overly concerned with them. Are they good? Sure but you don't gameplan around them like we have to do for Watt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

And Clowney. And Mercilus.

we won't be able to pass the ball or run the ball.

only chance we would have is if special teams does something miraculous.

Meh, had to go against the same last year. We know what itll be like. Definitely is going to be more of a defense/ST game for both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Meh, had to go against the same last year. We know what itll be like. Definitely is going to be more of a defense/ST game for both.

It certainly looks like it based on who the QBs are and stuff...But a higher than expected scoring game wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.  Probably mostly on the back of mistakes, blown assignments, and possible meltdowns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

It certainly looks like it based on who the QBs are and stuff...But a higher than expected scoring game wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.  Probably mostly on the back of mistakes, blown assignments, and possible meltdowns.

Its possible. Im sure there will be a couple things that breakdown but I still expect a relatively low scoring game unless Blake turns it over a few times/a pick 6 happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2017 at 5:41 PM, Its A Sabotage said:

houston by 27

sabo's unrelenting pessamism in the team's he roots for is legitimately one of my favorite things on this forum lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s going to be a couple drives, probably in the second half, where the defense just completely falls apart and lets the Texans offense do whatever they want. We’ll see runs getting big gains and passes over the middle to TEs and underneath receivers just taking chunks for 2-4 drives in a row. Whether the Texans have the discipline to turn that run into 24 points, or if they can only muster 6 or so will largely decide whether they cruise to a big win or squeak one out, imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×