Week 1 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0) @ Houston Texans (0-0)

.Buzz

13 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Because picking between 3 piles of crap, they all smell bad.

Seriously WTF are we going to do about Watt?

And Clowney. And Mercilus.

we won't be able to pass the ball or run the ball.

only chance we would have is if special teams does something miraculous.

54 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I'm not overly concerned with them. Are they good? Sure but you don't gameplan around them like we have to do for Watt. 

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Meh, had to go against the same last year. We know what itll be like. Definitely is going to be more of a defense/ST game for both.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Meh, had to go against the same last year. We know what itll be like. Definitely is going to be more of a defense/ST game for both.

It certainly looks like it based on who the QBs are and stuff...But a higher than expected scoring game wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.  Probably mostly on the back of mistakes, blown assignments, and possible meltdowns.

20 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

It certainly looks like it based on who the QBs are and stuff...But a higher than expected scoring game wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.  Probably mostly on the back of mistakes, blown assignments, and possible meltdowns.

Its possible. Im sure there will be a couple things that breakdown but I still expect a relatively low scoring game unless Blake turns it over a few times/a pick 6 happens.

There’s going to be a couple drives, probably in the second half, where the defense just completely falls apart and lets the Texans offense do whatever they want. We’ll see runs getting big gains and passes over the middle to TEs and underneath receivers just taking chunks for 2-4 drives in a row. Whether the Texans have the discipline to turn that run into 24 points, or if they can only muster 6 or so will largely decide whether they cruise to a big win or squeak one out, imo.

Archived