Texans @ Packers - Pre Season Game 1

amazingandre

And THAT's why you don't count on Coutee and Fuller and a bunch of UDFA scrubs behind Nuk.  I'm going to go with out 6-8 weeks min.  It's almost like we needed to trade away a 4th and 7th for for a 31 year old WR last year and did nothing to address it.  Roster malpractice for Watson and Nuk. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You saw this coming from March. At least Duke Johnson plays in the slot very well...

Yippee.  Only the Texans START seasons with RBs starting as slot receivers.  Yep, worked out great with Tyler Ervin.  RBs work in the slot because they start out in the backfield and draw LB matchups, not slot corners.

• Like 1

Good time to resume my hatred of dual last name hyphen-players.  Xavier Woodson-Lester - not good.  We actually have one of my old Baylor Bears Ira Lewis on the roster, but "Savage" has suddenly appeared on his uniform as Savage-Lewis.  Of course, O'Brien started the last Savage for no damn reason, so maybe he thinks it'll earn him points.  Briean Boddy-Calhoun gets double hate points from me for stupid spelling of Brian and hyphen, but Vyncint Smith still wins the stupid spelling award.