Belly Choice?

KewlBeanz

17 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Being in Tennessee, the go to sausage option at the Vols stadium is a cheese stuffed smoked sausage.  Because why just have regular sausage when you can make it even fattier?

Mustard only on it.  Onions would probably be pretty good too though.

Only mustard and you stuff it with cheese. On behalf of Wisconsin, approved.

7 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

But I still see people putting ketchup on brats, so I take no changes.

We cant make weed legal in all 50 states but we’re still allowing ketchup on brats.

this country is ****ed 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Correct. Official, Wisconsin approved sausage toppings list:

• Mustard - this should be brown but yellow is acceptable
  • Onions
  • Sauerkraut

That's it. Anything else, and go home.

No relish? 

I love love love sauerkraut. 

My great grandfather was a brewmaster in Milwaukee who got offered a better job making soda in California. Let me tell you, no one made those cheddar cheese pickle sandwiches better than my great grandma

20 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Soft Pretzels with cheese

Kilbasa Sausages with mustard because I am older than 5 years old.

...anything else isn’t worthwhile for me at a game personally.

Good soft pretzels are one of those things that's worth getting wherever you are, and whatever the cost gouging.  They're just that good.  I make 'em at home every now and then, but it just can't compare to the ones you get from the cart vendor.

Not like those weird soft pretzel places that basically make them like normal bread.  But like actual legit soft pretzels.

Mustard is a no on anything though.  On account of allergies and also it tastes real bad.  Though it probably tastes real bad to me because i'm allergic and my mouth is trying to warn me probably.  But still...Yuck.

5 hours ago, N4L said:

No relish? 

I love love love sauerkraut. 

My great grandfather was a brewmaster in Milwaukee who got offered a better job making soda in California. Let me tell you, no one made those cheddar cheese pickle sandwiches better than my great grandma

Correct, no relish. Overpoweringly sweet. Though I find it less offensive than ketchup, which is an abomination in general but straight heresy on a sausage.

Your great grandfather sounds like my kind of guy. Milwaukee is kind of a ****hole, honestly, but the lakefront breweries are the place to be if you visit.

3 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Mustard is a no on anything though.  On account of allergies and also it tastes real bad.  Though it probably tastes real bad to me because i'm allergic and my mouth is trying to warn me probably.  But still...Yuck.

You poor, poor man.  That's almost as bad as a peanut allergy.  I legitimately can't imagine life without mustard.

15 hours ago, Dome said:

We cant make weed legal in all 50 states but we’re still allowing ketchup on brats.

this country is ****ed 

My nephew ordered two plain hot dogs with only ketchup when we went to Portillo's in Chicago last week.  To add insult to injury, he's from Germany, and so has no excuse not to know better.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

My nephew ordered two plain hot dogs with only ketchup when we went to Portillo's in Chicago last week.  To add insult to injury, he's from Germany, and so has no excuse not to know better.

Send him back, tell them we don’t take defects here 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

You poor, poor man.  That's almost as bad as a peanut allergy.  I legitimately can't imagine life without mustard.

It's not that bad really.  It's a pretty mild allergy.  Just makes my face all red and itchy and i end up futilely constantly trying to clear my scratchy throat.

So i've tried enough mustard to know i find it kinda gross anyway.  Don't feel like i'm really missing out on much tbh.  Baffles me the things some people put it in or on, ruining perfectly good food.

1 hour ago, ravens_rool28 said:

If you're not putting mayo on your sauseech, then you cannot be saved. 

Mayo, mustard, and sauteed mushrooms+peppers are the best toppings for tubed meat.

1) take sauseech

2) add mayo

3) throw abomination away

4) play in traffic 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ravens_rool28 said:

If you're not putting mayo on your sauseech, then you cannot be saved. 

Mayo, mustard, and sauteed mushrooms+peppers are the best toppings for tubed meat.

There’s only one possible scenario I’m okay with having white creamy stuff on my tubed meat