Belly Choice?

KewlBeanz

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Yes, yes it is.

IDK if you have Marcos where you are at but they have a option for jalapeno ranch as a dipping sauce for crust. I always ask for about 4-5 little cups of it and they act like im crazy and charge me like 4 bucks extra for it. But then again I think ranch is a midwest thing usually looked at as gross by people from other parts of the US with how much people around here use it on everything.

Edited by AkronsWitness

7 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I have a friend who consistently gets a BBQ chicken pizza where BBQ sauce is the substitute for marinara. Cool for 1 slice, but no chance can I eat more than 1. Its a overload of tangyness from the sauce

Yeah, I like barbecue sauce in moderation. I can't imagine eating it as a pizza sauce.

• Like 2

On 14/08/2019 at 6:45 AM, Daniel said:

1. Mustard based sauce

2. Vinegar based sauce

3. Tomato based sauce

Dishonorable mention (aka what the ****, Alabama?): Mayo based sauce

Ribs shouldn't have a sauce, just a basting liquid and a dry rub.

I mean, why not 2 and 3 combined though, really?  That's where the sweet spot is.  Let them Tomaters and Vinegar team up.

Ribs definitely should have a sauce though.  What's the point of ribs, if not as a perfect vehicle for a great sticky BBQ sauce with some sweet caramelization going on?

On 15/08/2019 at 7:58 AM, Dome said:

Pineapple is good no matter how you eat it.

Ketchup is not. 

Only thing Pineapple belongs on, is a ham imo.  Or in a cocktail on a beach.

On 16/08/2019 at 11:50 AM, AkronsWitness said:

I have a friend who consistently gets a BBQ chicken pizza where BBQ sauce is the substitute for marinara. Cool for 1 slice, but no chance can I eat more than 1. Its a overload of tangyness from the sauce

100% agree that weird "alternative" sauces are bad news.  But a good pizza sauce has a lot of great tang to it to begin with.  Hate when pizza places make their sauce uncomfortably sweet.  Just really harshes my pizza buzz.  The whole combo doesn't jive right with sweet pizza sauces.

On 8/19/2019 at 10:00 AM, MWil23 said:

I'm alarmed at the sheer number of you who have said "Ranch" instead of "Bleu Cheese". 

If I'm ever at a place where they offer Bleu Cheese OR Ranch with wings, do not order them or anything buffalo related.  Chance are their sauce is trash.  If they only mention Ranch on the menu, you leave. 

• Like 2

On 8/7/2019 at 7:48 PM, AkronsWitness said:

C. Pocket Dogs that you sneak in from the tailgate

TMjXOD2.gif

But to answer your choices. Its Nachos in a landslide. French fries are a filler food when the entree isnt big enough to fill you up.

Better than sneaking the hotdogs up your own tailpipe I guess.

But agree, nachos by a mile.