Preseason Week 1: Browns vs Redskins - Beginning of a Dynasty

candyman93

Just now, Reginaldm9 said:

The problem is that every one of those misses at the backup QB spot could have been a starter somewhere else. 

A starter that barely makes a difference in the W/L column. A backup QB doesn't either, until you need one.

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Sorry. I only picked the important ones from the last 10 years. I'd be happy to discuss the trade value of Zach Robinson, Danny Etling, and Kevin O'Connell if they had any. 

Would you not agree that Cassel, Boyer brissett and hoyer were pretty good back ups that at the very minimum got some draft value back? What is so wrong with that?  You’re correct it’s such an abomination of draft usage. I’ll take that type of drafting any day. 

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Would you not agree that Cassel, Boyer brissett and hoyer were pretty good back ups that at the very minimum got some draft value back? What is so wrong with that?  You’re correct it’s such an abomination of draft usage. I’ll take that type of drafting any day. 

A pretty good back up is like being the best dressed homeless guy. It is worthless.