😡😤

On 8/8/2019 at 6:07 PM, CleBrowns07 said:

Callaway looks thicc this year. Yes, with two C’s

👀

On 8/8/2019 at 6:10 PM, Bonanza23 said:

Wow what’s eating Gilbert?

😡😤

23 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

A pretty good back up is like being the best dressed homeless guy. It is worthless. 

Says you.

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

He had a nice drive until female part got popped 

😡😤

23 hours ago, pnies20 said:

I NEED TO SEE DEVAROE LAWRENCE SACK

Just slide into his DM's and see what happens. 🤞

23 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Somebody tell me that Mack Wilson should have been a backup QB right now. 

Well he did allegedly, per announcer, chuck the ball 40 yards after his first pick...

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

I appreciate everyone refraining from talking about the game while I wait to watch it. 

I'm sure it wasn't easy to do, but you guys really stepped up for me. 

Bambi’s mom dies. 

And no, not that “dancer” you used to date. 

With Callaways suspension, I guarantee Sheehy makes the final cut. Obviously he needs to ball out on special teams.

However, skill wise, why keep Jaelen Strong or Derrick Willies over a potential special teams ace? Baker can make anybody look good.

Edited by candyman93

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

With Callaways suspension, I guarantee Sheehy makes the final cut. Obviously he needs to ball out on special teams.

However, skill wise, why keep Jaelen Strong or Derrick Willies over a potential special teams ace? Baker can make anybody look good.

nice thing is Sheehy will get 4 NFL regular season games to prove it. I think he makes the #6 role because of it. He is a great returner but I dont remember seeing him doing things on punts and returns. Cribbs was one hell of a gunner on those units

27 minutes ago, buno67 said:

nice thing is Sheehy will get 4 NFL regular season games to prove it. I think he makes the #6 role because of it. He is a great returner but I dont remember seeing him doing things on punts and returns. Cribbs was one hell of a gunner on those units

If I had to guess, coaches might want other guys trying for their roster spots at gunner.

9 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I think Willies, Strong and Sheehy make the original cut and whoever impresses most after 4 weeks will go somewhere when Callaway returns. If Sheehy doesn't do anything they probably will be confident he'll be safe on the practice squad.

17 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I think Willies, Strong and Sheehy make the original cut and whoever impresses most after 4 weeks will go somewhere when Callaway returns. If Sheehy doesn't do anything they probably will be confident he'll be safe on the practice squad.

He needs a lot of work on his WR craft. He isn’t close to Strong or Willies right now. Hes only an asset as a ST guy, which is fine with me. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

He needs a lot of work on his WR craft. He isn’t close to Strong or Willies right now. Hes only an asset as a ST guy, which is fine with me. 

Yeah, he will have to impress during the preseason on ST to make the cut. He may never be a WR he is probably a career returner but if it looks like he could be a great returner that is probably more valuable than a 6th WR who won't see much if any time in a game on offense.

Then once Callaway returns he can be the ST returner unless Sheehy is too good to let go of then a decision needs made but there isn't likely a huge difference between Willies and Strong neither are burners like Callaway so one of them could be expendable. A long ways to go until any of those decisions need made though, maybe Ratley looks like a surefire guy before the cuts come if he can get healthy.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah, he will have to impress during the preseason on ST to make the cut. He may never be a WR he is probably a career returner but if it looks like he could be a great returner that is probably more valuable than a 6th WR who won't see much if any time in a game on offense.

Then once Callaway returns he can be the ST returner unless Sheehy is too good to let go of then a decision needs made but there isn't likely a huge difference between Willies and Strong neither are burners like Callaway so one of them could be expendable. A long ways to go until any of those decisions need made though, maybe Ratley looks like a surefire guy before the cuts come if he can get healthy.

Sheehy has to become the next Cribbs! He needs to kill it as a returner and a gunner to make this team. Lucky for him, he will get 8 games to show out because of the suspension. I know he housed that punt but that was against guys who are most likely not going to make the NFL. Want to see him house something with guys who make a NFL roster