If Dak has a bad or so/so year....

TheGame316

If Dak struggles this year. I would resign Amari and let Dak walk. Let someone else pay him like a Top 5 QB even though he's not even ranked as a top 100 player. Draft some competition in 2020 and have him compete against Cooper Rush. If Zeke gets into trouble again, I'm trading him to stockpile picks.

There's a QB in college that's gonna be a lock #1 pick that I want on the Cowboys. And I would be down with a mega trade up (ala Goff, Wentz) to get him.

Edited by Tony7188
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, TheGame316 said:

Assuming the defense is good, The Oline is solid and Zeke is back and 100% and Dak is the guy holding things back

How do you feel about, assuming he's available....

Tom Brady?

That depends. Will we have a new system and a HC? If yes to both, then I would look into it.

Edited by Tony7188

2 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

That depends. Will we have a new system and a HC? If yes to both, then I would look into it.

That would be my #1 reason not to lock myself into Dak right now

We are turning into the Broncos when they had Tebow. Everything was stacked OLine, (Denver had the WR's, We have the Running Backs), Defense, etc

All it took was the right guy to come in at the back end of his career and put their team over the top. How long does Sean Payton have left on his contract? Does a 9-7 season where the defense is elite, The OLine and Run Game is solid but Dak fails miserably get Garrett fired?