Pre-Season Week One: Carolina Panthers @ Chicago Bears

RJ_11

9 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Our definitions of badly miss must be different. A miss is a miss and that’s all that really matters, but let’s not pretend like the kick was 20 feet wide. He missed it by a foot or so. 

It was never between the uprights.

I got drunk at some dive bar for the game and was playing darts and started talking to this older dude that was also watching the bears preseason game and he was losing his **** asking me how I was staying calm while the bears were getting destroyed and that the season was already over for us. I just said it’s the preseason dude then very cooly dropped a dart just outside the scoring zone on the dart board. 

4 hours ago, Tyty said:

I got drunk at some dive bar for the game and was playing darts and started talking to this older dude that was also watching the bears preseason game and he was losing his **** asking me how I was staying calm while the bears were getting destroyed and that the season was already over for us. I just said it’s the preseason dude then very cooly dropped a dart just outside the scoring zone on the dart board. 

You....drunk in a dive bar?  No way.....pics or it didn't happen.  icon_rofl.gif

1 hour ago, soulman said:

You....drunk in a dive bar?  No way.....pics or it didn't happen.  icon_rofl.gif

I tend bar at an upscale place. So we sell drinks for dollars, make dimes off of em and all go to the dive in town to get drinks for pennies. It’s the circle of life or something 

• Like 1