Pre-Season Week One: Carolina Panthers @ Chicago Bears

RJ_11

15 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Duck looks too weak, he'll need to work on that for what ever team he might be on next season.

The defensive backfield is really crowded so that may ultimately be the plan. I'm pretty happy with his game so far. Letting him bulk up a bit and compete next year would be awesome. 

White! Good burst kid. 

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

I was thinking both the back up OT's have looked pretty bad.

Yeah. Been disappointing but little experience and first game and all. Plus Nagy would likely be chipping and helping them in a real game too. 

Clemmings to me is a G, heavy feet but strong AF from what I remember. 

Nagy may face that terrible preseason dilemma (but also one great for this kicker deal) if he has to have his guy kick a FG to force a tie at the buzzer. Nobody wants preseason OT (do they even play it?) but it’d be the ideal pressure kick scenario. Especially if it’s a longer kick. 

6 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Fry was 72% in college, did I see that correctly tonight?  Won't cut it. I think they brought him in strictly to put pressure on Piny.

Except he was on the team before Pinero, if I remember right Pinero was the last one to join the team.