Duke traded to Houston

CBrownsman

2 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Agreed.  Very good comp for a backup RB.

Not just a backup RB, its a 3rd string once Hunt comes back.

I loved Sashi, but I am SOOOO happy with what Dorsey has been doing!  Hopefully he knows how to maintain a team when the players need to start getting paid...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Duke is 100% our Kyle Van Noy. He'll be good for the Texans, but he just couldn't make it work with us. 

I wish him the best.  He will be good with Houston.  We just have too much talent at that position to make it worth while to keep him as the highest paid RB on our roster.  The trade made sense for everyone.

• Like 2

Yup, seems like a good trade for both sides (although if it turns out to be a third for Houston, that could be a little high). I was always a fan of Duke but it's a no brainer to trade him for this type of compensation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yup, seems like a good trade for both sides (although if it turns out to be a third for Houston, that could be a little high). I was always a fan of Duke but it's a no brainer to trade him for this type of compensation.

Agreed.  And i'm okay with  someone over-paying for him.  I liked him but I understood he was too expensive for the number of touches he was going to get after Hunt came back.  I'm not interested to see if we keep Hunt after this season or next once his contract is up.