Browns send Duke to Texans

Chiefs_5627

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'll take it, seems like a solid fit. Was talking about Duke since he made his first trade demand, so this lines up with what what I wanted.

(Well, I WANT Saquan, you can ask @Forge).

Looks good on the 36 headed GM, solid move.

I do wonder who Dorsey negotiated with on the Texans side.  In my experience, negotiating as a group usually goes super well.

Image result for group backflip

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ReggieCamp said:

I do wonder who Dorsey negotiated with on the Texans side.  In my experience, negotiating as a group usually goes super well.

Image result for group backflip

Yeah, it's usually rough. The agreed upon price was a little high, but - eh, just happy to see life out of this FO.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Sooo... someone is making decisions for the Texans.

Question is, who?

A 4th was about the highest I expected. If it can turn into a third, then that's awesome.

Duke is a good player, though. I think Houston fans will like him. He's a very good change-of-pace back - he's just not a feature back.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

If Duke stays healthy, Houston will not regret this trade.

Yeah ultra talented.  He’s one of the hardest runners I’ve seen.  Breaks tackles like crazy and elusive.  He’s never *really* injured but has to come off the field cause his body broke in half after being tackled by a big linebacker .  Deals with soft tissue injuries (hasn’t practiced since day one).  Has a problem with fumbles too.  But basically hes Darren sproles 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

If Duke stays healthy, Houston will not regret this trade.

Injuries are the only issue with him, so, yeah, this could be an awesome pickup. You guys got such a great weapon in the passing game...a really nice safety valve. Wish him the best.

• Like 1