Browns send Duke to Texans

Chiefs_5627

Texans top a lot guy from last year just went down with a possible torn ACL (some reporting just a minor ankle injury, will wait for update).

Duke trade timing couldn’t have been better regardless 

Edited by Dome

I think Houston will have a fun offense for sure. Fuller, Nuke, Watson, and now a guy like Duke. If the line can give Watson any time at all, they should compete for the division. The South will be a fun one. I think every team has at least an average shot at winning the division. 

Is a 3rd round really too much? 

Just by scrolling through the last 3-4 drafts and perusing through the 3rd round, I'm not seeing a significant number of guys I would take over a guy who is a known source of contribution to an offense by any means.

I'm all for this trade for both sides.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Special Teamer said:

Is a 3rd round really too much? 

Just by scrolling through the last 3-4 drafts and perusing through the 3rd round, I'm not seeing a significant number of guys I would take over a guy who is a known source of contribution to an offense by any means.

I'm all for this trade for both sides.

I think the allure of a pick is more valuable than the actual pick. It's the Schrodinger's Cat of sports - it could be an All Time great picked in that slot, it could be a bust picked at that spot, but it's ultimately both until the pick is made.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Dome said:

Texans top a lot guy from last year just went down with a possible torn ACL (some reporting just a minor ankle injury, will wait for update).

Duke trade timing couldn’t have been better regardless 

Keke Coutee? I'm hearing ACL was ruled out Iast night and it's either a high ankle sprain or a knee sprain.

Giving Coutee's injury history and inability to recover in any sort of capacity, it might as well be an ACL, however...

BoB has too much control. He has too much of a footprint on the mold of this team. In a way it might be a blessing because now there's no one left to pass the buck. He has blown thru 2 GMs, and takes full ownership for this team. If we're not winning significant playoff games it's time to go. 

• Like 2