Browns 53-man nickname thread

NudeTayne

You know what bad voodoo he did.  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mind Character the worst?

• Yes
    • 1st rounder & Jarvis Landry

Hey all.  Webby is encouraging us to separate conversations into their own threads.  Now that we have our roster going forward for the next season, let's get enthusiastic about our guys and toss out some fun nicknames.  I'll start: Jabrill "Dr." Peppers.

Edited by NudeTayne

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

So, are we referring to Sammie Coats and Ricardo Louis as "The Twins" from this point forward?? I really am worried about Kizer if these receivers drop a ton of balls. Britt and the twins have bad hands. Even Coleman has had minor drop issues.

39 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Cartoon_Network_WonderTwins_THMB.jpg

2 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

DeShone "2 years away from starting, at best" Kizer

I like "the project" better.  :-)  Just because Lee, Jackson, and Joe Thomas thought he needed time, doesn't mean it has to be his nic, ya feel me?

Edited by DizzyDean

13 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Dizzy "the  never admit I was wrong" Dean

I have no problem admitting when I am wrong.  If Kizer lights it up, I will admit it, and be happy to do so.  That said, I read a ranking of all 32 starting QBs this year, I will give you one guess who made #32 on the list.

Kizer has promise, but he is not ready.  I hope that we don't permanently ruin him by playing him too soon.  By the way, there is a word for guys like that... project.  o.O

That said, none of the other guys that we tried out were ready either.  But, not to toot my own horn here, but TOOT TOOT.  When everyone was saying Brock was an immediate cut or trade, I said that he would compete.  Physically he is the prototype that you want for a QB.  Sadly poor coaching messed him up in Houston.  I was hoping that Hue could fix him... he could not.  I also said that Elway wanted to keep him, because.... GASP, he said so.  To which everyone else wanted my head on a pike for saying, insisting that they know more about internal Denver Broncos managerial decisions than John Elway because of their arm chair QB status.   Well, Brock is now a Bronco again, and Elway himself cited, indirectly of course... poor coaching for Brock's struggles (which kind of POs me for taking a shot at the Browns in the process) but it is what it is, and until our team earns it, we are a laughing stock and joke.  Something that I hope changes.

Now, tell me that I am wrong about any of the above.

PS

Before you chime in arguing that he did not compete, he started half of our preseason games, and more than any other QB on the roster.

Edited by DizzyDean

40 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

I have no problem admitting when I am wrong.  If Kizer lights it up, I will admit it, and be happy to do so.  That said, I read a ranking of all 32 starting QBs this year, I will give you one guess who made #32 on the list.

Kizer has promise, but he is not ready.  I hope that we don't permanently ruin him by playing him too soon.  By the way, there is a word for guys like that... project.  o.O

That said, none of the other guys that we tried out were ready either.  But, not to toot my own horn here, but TOOT TOOT.  When everyone was saying Brock was an immediate cut or trade, I said that he would compete.  Physically he is the prototype that you want for a QB.  Sadly poor coaching messed him up in Houston.  I was hoping that Hue could fix him... he could not.  I also said that Elway wanted to keep him, because.... GASP, he said so.  To which everyone else wanted my head on a pike for saying, insisting that they know more about internal Denver Broncos managerial decisions than John Elway because of their arm chair QB status.   Well, Brock is now a Bronco again, and Elway himself cited, indirectly of course... poor coaching for Brock's struggles (which kind of POs me for taking a shot at the Browns in the process) but it is what it is, and until our team earns it, we are a laughing stock and joke.  Something that I hope changes.

Now, tell me that I am wrong about any of the above.

PS

Before you chime in arguing that he did not compete, he started half of our preseason games, and more than any other QB on the roster.

He competed in the same way McGregor "competed" against Mayweather.  A clever farce.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

He competed in the same way McGregor "competed" against Mayweather.  A clever farce.

ah and now we have the conspiracy theories.  Bottom line, Hue wanted Kessler to grab the grass ring, he failed, Brock was plan B, he also failed.  Now we are rolling with a rookie that needed time and hoping for the best.