Browns 53-man nickname thread

NudeTayne

You know what bad voodoo he did.  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mind Character the worst?

• Yes
    • 1st rounder & Jarvis Landry

1 minute ago, DizzyDean said:

ah and now we have the conspiracy theories.  Bottom line, Hue wanted Kessler to grab the grass ring, he failed, Brock was plan B, he also failed.  Now we are rolling with a rookie that needed time and hoping for the best.

Heck yeah it was a conspiracy.  We wanted to trade Brock so we attempted to increase his value in training camp by reporting he was starting exceeding expectations.  Once preseason started Brock showed the Brock we all knew he was and destroyed all hope of that happening.  How else do you go from starting QB to not even playing in preseason after 2 games?  I still maintain he's one of the worst QBs I've ever seen even before the Browns got a hold of him.

8 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

ah and now we have the conspiracy theories.  Bottom line, Hue wanted Kessler to grab the grass ring, he failed, Brock was plan B, he also failed.  Now we are rolling with a rookie that needed time and hoping for the best.

Yes but they were always preparing Kizer for this. 

You have your franchise QB just accept this good news. He will take us to the promised land. 

6 hours ago, brownie man said:

You have your franchise QB just accept this good news. He will take us to the promised land. 

I 1000% hope you are right.  That said, I predict a very difficult season for him.  Will he be a Troy Aikman, or will he be a Derek Carr in response is the question.

7 hours ago, brownie man said:

I hope so. But we still have to wait and see. He admittedly looks better than I'd thought. Doesn't look like the project everyone thought. 

3 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I just don't know why everyone keeps talking about Kai Nacua.

Dude, i wasn't piling on because of the other thread. Im a little too new to be busting balls. Besides, I'm on the Nacua bandwagon. I literally just wrote that I think he's gonna be a player in a different thread. Sorry pal. I'm with ya.

Just now, Fatgerman said:

Dude, i wasn't piling on because of the other thread. Im a little too new to be busting balls. Besides, I'm on the Nacua bandwagon. I literally just wrote that I think he's gonna be a player in a different thread. Sorry pal. I'm with ya.

You may be too new to bust balls (you're not), but you've been around long enough for @NudeTayne to bust your balls.

• Like 1

Just now, Fatgerman said:

It's all good. I'm thick skinned. I was more worried I offended someone. That internet bad blood is serious stuff.:D

Don't worry, @LETSGOBROWNIES.  I unloaded a substantial quantity of vitriol onto @Fatgerman via email and made sure he understood the hierarchy around here before I lifted his temporary ban.