Preseason Week 1 vs Colts

soflbillsfan

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Yup. Long and Feliciano are nice additions inside but outside is a huge question mark.

To be fair Waddle just tore an ACL just this week. Haven't found much time to be a replacement. And Nsekhe was expected to be a backup swing tackle with Ford starting at RT.

4 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

To be fair Waddle just tore an ACL just this week. Haven't found much time to be a replacement. And Nsekhe was expected to be a backup swing tackle with Ford starting at RT.

Oh I know. That is why in the other thread I said Waddle going down was a bigger issue then people thought. I think he would have easily been our swing tackle. 

11 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Oh I know. That is why in the other thread I said Waddle going down was a bigger issue then people thought. I think he would have easily been our swing tackle. 

you have to understand that Morse was out. Once he is back Feliciano can be the starting RG. Since Morse was out that forced Feliciano to move to Center as he is a better center then Long. Ford is a better guard then long, and with Ty being able to start RT it gave the bills flexibility for week 1 preseason. I still think week 1 regular season it will be dawkins, spain, morse, feliciano, and ford as the starting 5 with long teller and ty as back ups. 

12 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Yeah I'll be pissed if they waste a roster spot on Jackson. Team is too deep to be keeping a 3rd string QB

From what I read Jackson was throwing the balls as quickly as possible because the 3rd string oline is putrid and giving him no real time to execute a play like allen last year with the starters. Keeping Jackson on the 53 man roster isnt a bad thing keep in mind only 46 dress so he would be one of the 7 scratches and it means if allen goes down with injury they arent risking having to take a flier mid season if another team picks up jackson. So it could go each way by saying keeping him is the safe bet at the most important position in the league then risking being in a position like last year picking up guys like anderson and barkley mid season to scramble to feed them a play book to learn on the fly. I want to see him with the #2s at some point before saying he needs to go.

18 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

you have to understand that Morse was out. Once he is back Feliciano can be the starting RG. Since Morse was out that forced Feliciano to move to Center as he is a better center then Long. Ford is a better guard then long, and with Ty being able to start RT it gave the bills flexibility for week 1 preseason. I still think week 1 regular season it will be dawkins, spain, morse, feliciano, and ford as the starting 5 with long teller and ty as back ups. 

Morse being out has nothing to do with it.

Waddle being out effects their T depth whether Ford plays tackle or not. Also Ford is going to stay at Guard. I guarantee it. Ty is arguably the Bills 2nd best OL after Morse. You can't keep him off the field.