Preseason Week 1 vs Colts

soflbillsfan

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

Morse being out has nothing to do with it.

Waddle being out effects their T depth whether Ford plays tackle or not. Also Ford is going to stay at Guard. I guarantee it. Ty is arguably the Bills 2nd best OL after Morse. You can't keep him off the field. 

It has everything to do with Morse being out it rotated the offense. Before his injury Ford was at RT and Feliciano was at RG he goes down the moves happened. Even with waddle injured he was the 4th OT and in no way are you keeping 4 OTs. We will see but it preseason week 1 i think it will change back to where it originally was with Ford at RT.

19 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

From what I read Jackson was throwing the balls as quickly as possible because the 3rd string oline is putrid and giving him no real time to execute a play like allen last year with the starters. Keeping Jackson on the 53 man roster isnt a bad thing keep in mind only 46 dress so he would be one of the 7 scratches and it means if allen goes down with injury they arent risking having to take a flier mid season if another team picks up jackson. So it could go each way by saying keeping him is the safe bet at the most important position in the league then risking being in a position like last year picking up guys like anderson and barkley mid season to scramble to feed them a play book to learn on the fly. I want to see him with the #2s at some point before saying he needs to go.

Yeah no he had time. It wasn't great protection but it wasn't that bad.

He is a waste of a roster spot and the Bills have too much depth to not keep the best 53 players. If someone tries to scoop up Jackson the Bills can just add to the roster first. 

4 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

It has everything to do with Morse being out it rotated the offense. Before his injury Ford was at RT and Feliciano was at RG he goes down the moves happened. Even with waddle injured he was the 4th OT and in no way are you keeping 4 OTs. We will see but it preseason week 1 i think it will change back to where it originally was with Ford at RT.

He was rotating every day with Spencer Long. The Bills talked about trying Ford at RG since day 1. Once Morse went out they could have just had Long stay at RG the entire time if Feliciano was the C. But they didn't. They wanted to get Ford at Guard and wanted to get Ty on the field. 

And yeah you can keep 4 OT if they are the best OL and you know two of them can move inside if needed. 

Edited by Trentwannabe

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Yeah no he had time. It wasn't great protection but it wasn't that bad.

He is a waste of a roster spot and the Bills have too much depth to not keep the best 53 players. If someone tries to scoop up Jackson the Bills can just add to the roster first. 

Thats a possibility i just dont want a remake of last season where they scrambled to pick up qbs. 

• Josh Allen looked a lot more comfortable and poised in the pocket. Made a couple of good short-intermediate throws which is what he needs to work on. His bomb to Zay Jones in the beginning should've been on the money so that's on him. It was very windy so maybe it just sailed. 
  • Ed Oliver is going to be a top 10/20 DT in the league this year as a rookie. Guy is a beast. Went up against the best G in the NFL and held his own / won some battles. 
  • The Bills D has a realistic shot to be the best in the NFL. DL, LB's, Secondary, not a weakness
  • Tremaine Edmunds is going to be special. 
  • We NEED to have Ty Nsekhe and Ford on the field at the same time. Nsekhe looks great and an OL of Dawkins, Spain, Morse, Ford, Nsekhe is lightyears better than last years. 
  • Idk how Shady is going to look but Singletary has to be involved this year. 
  • Harrison Phillips has been a little disappointing and looks like he's in the dog house. He was running 3rd team. 
  • If Bodine is in at center at all this year we're doomed. 
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Thats a possibility i just dont want a remake of last season where they scrambled to pick up qbs. 

No doubt. It is hard to imagine having enough bad luck like we did last year at one position again. But who knows. I figure Allen will be like Big Ben and usually end up missing a game or 2 a year.