Adrenaline_Flux

~~\\~~ Jaguars Preseason Game Thread ~~//~~

7 hours ago, DuvalsKing said:

Allen just may be in the LT, Derrick Thomas, Reggie White mold he is just an instinctual generational defensive talent. His ceiling maybe higher than Von Miller 😤 Allen is a STUD. Just pray he can stay healthy you can just see his instincts kid is savage..

There are a lot of guys you mentioned that if he is remotely close to them he would be incredible. I'm not trying to get THAT excited but he had a great game to say the least

42 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

There are a lot of guys you mentioned that if he is remotely close to them he would be incredible. I'm not trying to get THAT excited but he had a great game to say the least

Im not trying to down play his performance but dolphins didn't have tunsil and their OL is pretty terrible

Taven played a lil better(likely cuz of going against an inferior ol) and commited 2 easily preventable roughing penalties

On 8/23/2019 at 4:34 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

When I say that I just call those names because they are generational talents.. I’m not implying he has the same skill sets or plays like either of those players he is going to be his own talent. To me he has potential to be better than Von because Von at times does become a liability in pass coverage. Allen is not afraid to drop back into coverage because he has the ability to do it and he enjoys doing it. I also liked the smoke and mirrors of the 34 look.

I know I bashed Wash early in the offseason for his comments on sticking strictly 43 but he put on tape that they have the ability in their arsenal to show different looks where you can use Allen’s skill. I’m not saying it’s a wrinkle that you have to show every week. But teams need to know this defense is evolving and you don’t know exactly what to expect game to game or even down in down out. But I will say I’m interested to see how they use Allen regular season because Allen is clearly one of the best players on this football team he needs to be on the field and not in a reserve role like Fowler.

11 hours ago, DuvalsKing said:

When I say that I just call those names because they are generational talents.. I’m not implying he has the same skill sets or plays like either of those players he is going to be his own talent. To me he has potential to be better than Von because Von at times does become a liability in pass coverage. Allen is not afraid to drop back into coverage because he has the ability to do it and he enjoys doing it. I also liked the smoke and mirrors of the 34 look.

I know I bashed Wash early in the offseason for his comments on sticking strictly 43 but he put on tape that they have the ability in their arsenal to show different looks where you can use Allen’s skill. I’m not saying it’s a wrinkle that you have to show every week. But teams need to know this defense is evolving and you don’t know exactly what to expect game to game or even down in down out. But I will say I’m interested to see how they use Allen regular season because Allen is clearly one of the best players on this football team he needs to be on the field and not in a reserve role like Fowler.

I would imagine he gets a good burn in our nickle which probably is 50% of the time. 

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

After both of those i pray everyone sits game 4

I want the starters on offense for 2 drives cuz the offense is out of sync.  Defensively no starters

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

I want the starters on offense for 2 drives cuz the offense is out of sync.  Defensively no starters

Idk about that, I mean we're 1 serious  Foles and/or LF injury away from a guaranteed losing season. We survived preseason pretty unscathed. Don't tempt that

Are 2 drives going to make the difference in whether or not we're in sync vs KC?

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Idk about that, I mean we're 1 serious  Foles and/or LF injury away from a guaranteed losing season. We survived preseason pretty unscathed. Don't tempt that

Are 2 drives going to make the difference in whether or not we're in sync vs KC?

Offense looked pretty meh vs a supposed bad defense

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

Offense looked pretty meh vs a supposed bad defense

I know, I watched. Do you honestly think that 5-15 more offensive plays will matter THAT much and be worth the risk?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Supposedly Will Richardson has beat out AJ Cann for the starting RG job

Don’t be shocked if K. Cole doesn’t make the roster.

Edited by DuvalsKing

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know, I watched. Do you honestly think that 5-15 more offensive plays will matter THAT much and be worth the risk?

Yes because week 1 i expect us to need atleast 30 points to have a xhance because that chiefs offense has alot of talent and while our defense is good they have a ton of speed so very much at risk of 1 mistake and he gone.