Propose A Trade For John Wall

the lone star

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

They couldnt trade Wall, Beal is worth keeping and they know they are going to suck. Theres no sense in paying the tax and missing the playoffs. 

Pretty much, but they probably could have gotten rid of Wall.

These teams crack me up. Sign someone to a bad contract, then almost immediately realize their mistake, and then wait several years for it to correct itself.

18 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Washington receives

• Reggie Jackson

• Tony Snell

• Langston Galloway

Detroit receives

• John Wall 

I said something similar a few pages ago.  I hate that contract but if we are going to try and win, at least go all out stupid.  It really wouldn't change our outlook much as we would still need shooters but Wall is a (if at all like his old self) a huge upgrade over Reggie.

15 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I said something similar a few pages ago.  I hate that contract but if we are going to try and win, at least go all out stupid.  It really wouldn't change our outlook much as we would still need shooters but Wall is a (if at all like his old self) a huge upgrade over Reggie.

Wall - Rose - Blake - Drummond is super athletic, add a shooter and who knows lol.

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Should have traded for Conley.

On 8/15/2019 at 11:53 AM, seminoles1 said:

Just doing Grunfeld things. Trade Oubre so you don't have to pay him because you have Porter...then trade Porter 2 months later.

puuuuuure incompetence

and i actually really like what chicago has done of late...surprisingly enough