Bucs (0-0) @ Dolphins (0-0) - Moved to Week 11

bucsfan333

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Gotta give so much credit to Koetter. His goal was to get through the off-season/preseason as healthy as possible. We had more practices with just helmets than full pads. It worked perfectly.

::EDIT::

POST 1,000!!!!!!

tenor.gif

YESSSS Bucs dominating the NFC South in post count! I love her lol

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Really the only voice that matters.

Jameis won't have any excuses that's for sure. Love his leadership.

Sure there is a difference, but how big of one is there when you compaire 16 straight and being completely healthy to a team that starts the season I healthy and has a week 4 bye? If this, if that.. I know, but it's a fair point.

The NFL season is grueling no matter what, but in the words of Jameis, "man up and play.

14 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Winston said all the right things as the leader of the team.  Everyone else will fall in line behind him.

So what games is everyone watching now ? I ll be watching Falcons/Bears for obvious reasons. Probably catch some Steelers early also.  Fantasy football of course :D

I honestly haven't even looked at the rest of the one o'clock games. 

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Winston said all the right things as the leader of the team.  Everyone else will fall in line behind him.

So what games is everyone watching now ? I ll be watching Falcons/Bears for obvious reasons. Probably catch some Steelers early also.  Fantasy football of course :D

I'll be right in the middle of a hurricane so I won't be watching football Sunday, but I will be watching the Thursday night game 

9 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

I'll be right in the middle of a hurricane so I won't be watching football Sunday, but I will be watching the Thursday night game 

Best of luck to all of your loved ones and yourself.  I have family living in Cocoa who has boarded everything up and has decided to stay.  I ll be thankful when this thing is over.

On 9/6/2017 at 8:23 PM, Lil' Shorty said:

Jameis won't have any excuses that's for sure. Love his leadership.

Sure there is a difference, but how big of one is there when you compaire 16 straight and being completely healthy to a team that starts the season I healthy and has a week 4 bye? If this, if that.. I know, but it's a fair point.

The NFL season is grueling no matter what, but in the words of Jameis, "man up and play.

First off thoughts and prayers to all of those in the great state of Florida. Be safe be smart....

Second, this might be wishful thinking but Winston always plays better after the bye.... Maybe we get lucky and this week one bye gives him a chance to check out other QBs like he normally does during the bye weeks...

Archived