Bucs (0-0) @ Dolphins (0-0) - Moved to Week 11

bucsfan333

As long as the league can get the proper support from a city in such areas as security, this game doesn't need to be rescheduled.  The gate revenue lost certainly is not going to financially cripple anyone.  Refund the money to the ticket holders of Miami.  I sure hope Monday morning all this angst was unfounded and everyone is safe with minimal property damage.

Sucks no football but safety is most important. I can see how he NFL didn't want a game playing while those players families are fleeing a Hurricane as well.

From a fan, what do we think this does to our season? First half should be fine but not having the bye could be huge for the last stretch of the season. Do you think players are overreacting on how big the bye is or are they spot on?

The extra week will give Ward and Bond another week to heal up. And Ward and Clarke will have an extra week to get into the playbook. And Jacky Smith will have a chance to get into football shape.

It sucks not having football this week. I've been looking forward to week one since the draft. But I'm looking for a silver lining.

15 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

From a fan, what do we think this does to our season? First half should be fine but not having the bye could be huge for the last stretch of the season. Do you think players are overreacting on how big the bye is or are they spot on?

I don't think it will be THAT big of a deal. Getting a couple days off to nurse bumps and bruises is nice. But I don't think it'll completely derail our season.

Miami has a game in London week 10. I think they'll be a helluva lot worse off than we will be.

Archived