What's your greatest starting 5 for your fav team?

MossyMoss

I know I should start off with Bill Russell at Center, but my two favorite players happened to be Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett. Match them up with Kevin McHale, and that unit cannot be stopped. I was throwing Dennis Johnson at point guard for a steady shooter and defensive stud and Ray Allen over Paul Pierce because I want a steady shooter more than a scorer and slasher with that unit.

Nostalgia aside, I can't put anyone in a lineup that I've never even seen such as Bill Russell and John Havlicek. But those two and Paul Pierce would make for a very nasty 3 Off the Bench.

Edited by resilient part 2

5 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I know I should start off with Bill Russell at Center, but my two favorite players happened to be Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett. Match them up with Kevin McHale, and that unit cannot be stopped. I was throwing Dennis Johnson at point guard for a steady shooter and defensive stud and Ray Allen over Paul Pierce because I want a steady shooter more than a scorer and slasher with that unit.

Nostalgia aside, I can't put anyone in a lineup that I've never even seen such as Bill Russell and John Havlicek. But those two and Paul Pierce would make for a very nasty 3 Off the Bench.

Celtics would have a sick line up. 

PG - Kyrie/ Bob Cousy

SG - Pierce 

SF - Bird

PF - KG

C - Bill Russell / Kevin McHale