Advice wanted

Hi!

I need your opinion and don't know which thread to choose. Sorry for my mistake if I made it. I injured my arm. And doctor said that I can just put a kinesiology tapes. I've already heard about them but never tried. Than I started my research and understood that I can't choose 'cause there to much types. Stopped on these [removed] And the main question is which one should I buy?

Thanks for your time!

7 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

getting medical rehab advice from a bunch of football guys on the internet isn't really all that meaningful, or safe.

go to an expert.

I mean he isn't really getting rehab advice, just looking for product reviews/experience essentially.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

I mean he isn't really getting rehab advice, just looking for product reviews/experience essentially.

Fair.  But i've got a couple family members who are ostensibly actually trained in using those tapes, and i honestly still would barely trust them to do it right.  The brand probably matters significantly less than the expertise of the person applying the treatment.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 9:53 AM, skywlker32 said:

It's also a spammer.   The asking for advice and using a pretty female avatar are just a way to get you to visit his link.    Also, if you get an email from a Nigerian prince, be careful he might not actually be a real prince.   :D

• Like 9