The LBC

Rams Forum Welcome & Introduce Yourself

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

lol Nice bro.. Wasssup.. Where the babes at.

Im from new Zealand. the babes are not here. our women folk are a bit manish at times. A part from my wife. 

Hey guys, 

New member of the forums, got invited by a friend who participates in the GM Mock thread we have going on, looking forward to that.

Been a Rams fan since 1998 when I first got into football 

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: 

Kurt Warner past, Aaron Donald Present

What do you do?
Accountant by day, Blogger, Podcaster and sports journalist by night, I am the official color comentator for the MLS team New England Revolution for a Boston based Brazilian radio station
What other teams are you a fan of?:
soccer, Flamengo(Brazil) Revolution (MLS) 
Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.:
I do not play sports
Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): 
My Wife hands down...
What do you like to eat?: 
Burgers
What other hobbies do you have?:
Writing and video games 
Why did you choose your username?: 
Last name plus football and it sounded like a cool brand for my work... that's basically it, its my twitter handle too.
Name one really cool event in your life.:

The birth of my son last year and the birth of my second son in a few months, though that hasn't happened yet.

Edited by Fragafootball

6 hours ago, Fragafootball said:

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): 

My Wife hands down...

put-your-hand-down.gif

Fine. ¬¬

Anyone know of any good GM simulator game? Closest I've gotten is Head Coach 08 but it's getting pretty stale

13 minutes ago, LARams91 said:

Anyone know of any good GM simulator game? Closest I've gotten is Head Coach 08 but it's getting pretty stale

Football Mogul is all right, I wish they would update Head Coach. I am a big Madden Franchise guy but they've stripped that of a lot of the options. 

Sports Interactive makes great simulations, I am a fanatic of Football Manager(soccer simulation) and the Motorsport simulator they came out with a year ago was pretty cool too. Maybe we can petition EA to hire them for a Football sim, that is my absolute dream game. 

Posted (edited)

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Favorite past player, Torry Holt. Met him a few times and super nice. Current is Johnny Hekker.

What do you do?: Dairy commodity trader in Newport Beach. Cheese mostly. 

What other teams are you a fan of?: Huge Arizona Wildcat. All sports. Rams, Mariners, Lakers, Ducks.

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Played everything in high school in Texas. Best was powerlifting because I was a late bloomer and in a low weight class. Reliving glory days with beer league softball and flag football.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Normal dream girl: Kassidy Cook, USA diver at Stanford (I'm recently graduated, not that creepy). Celeb dream girl based solely off looks: Jennifer Aniston.

What do you like to eat?: Chipotle. At least once a week. Steaks, chicken, fish.

What other hobbies do you have?: Recently started surfing. Still horrible. Love cinema and movies. Used to act.

Why did you choose your username?: I was a member on the old site, but it was about 5-6 years ago and I had used my full name as my username (can't be a keyboard hardo with my real name displayed). Been lurking for a while and decided to rejoin. BTFD is Bear TF Down (Arizona Wildcats) 16 (grad year). Also Buy The F***ing Dip.

Name one really cool event in your life.: For 3 years at UofA I was a football manager for the WR's. Nick Foles actually got my brother the job who, in turn, got me the job. Got to travel with the team, run practices, meet scouts and help with pro day. Beating ASU and winning the South was a cool event and subsequently the Fiesta Bowl was not. I know Dane Cruikshank decently well (some of you throwing him on your mocks) and good friends with the Jones family (Cayleb and Zay).

Edited by btfd16