The LBC

Rams Forum Welcome & Introduce Yourself

On 4/26/2019 at 9:37 PM, HoboRocket said:

currently have an agreement with Austin Peay University to play 

On 4/26/2019 at 9:37 PM, HoboRocket said:

I just won a Go Green mile race with a time of 4:19 and won $250 in March.

Wouldn't this make you ineligible for college athletics? I ran track and cross in college and know if I ever accepted prize money I'd be ineligible so would think this would be a concern. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, LeotheLion said:

Wouldn't this make you ineligible for college athletics? I ran track and cross in college and know if I ever accepted prize money I'd be ineligible so would think this would be a concern. 

Nope. Apparently this is an exception, it was okayed by the school's athletic department and several student-athletes participated. Not sure what the circumstances were to make it an exception, but it was primarily a fundraiser for Project YESU, (but wasn't a sanctioned racing event) so maybe that did it? Anyways, I'm not even a student yet, just have an agreement with the athletic department that may or may not be held up when I return from my mission. And if not, then that's a shame.

Edited by HoboRocket

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Eric Dickerson

What do you do?:   Put the wet stuff on the red stuff.

What other teams are you a fan of?:  I'm a Raiders fan but I like to peruse other forums.  

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.:  In my 40s, just surfing now.  

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): LOL

What do you like to eat?: Ribeyes med rare.

What other hobbies do you have?:  Anything outdoors.  Since I live in Hawaii.

Why did you choose your username?: I drive an Audi A4 and I'm a force to be reckoned with.  ;)

Name one really cool event in your life.:  My girl getting into USC.  Fight On!

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: SDSU Alumni Marshall Faulk

What do you do?: Currently back in college retraining for a career in computer cyber security after retiring from law enforcement. 

What other teams are you a fan of?: Chargers, Aztecs, Ducks. 

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.:

I played high school ball as a tight end, and a Hybrid corner/linebacker. We weren’t sophisticated enough to have opponents they always had a wide receiver on that side so I’d move inside a lot. 

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): This has changed so many times over the years. My first celebrity crush was probably Denise Richards though. 

What do you like to eat?: I’m a recovering carnivore trying to transition to being an omnivore. I struggle getting enough vegetables in my diet and generally hate them though. 

What other hobbies do you have?: I train Jiu Jitsu under Royce Gracie, I’m also really good at doing laundry. 

Why did you choose your username?: I limited myself to things that could be shortened to BS. 

Name one really cool event in your life.: I’m going to say the first time I ever went to the Aria Buffet. It was legendary. There was crab legs, lobster claws, prime rib, steak. I could have died happy that day.