Rams Forum Welcome & Introduce Yourself

Dr LBC

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, 

New member of the forums, got invited by a friend who participates in the GM Mock thread we have going on, looking forward to that.

Been a Rams fan since 1998 when I first got into football 

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: 

Kurt Warner past, Aaron Donald Present

What do you do?
Accountant by day, Blogger, Podcaster and sports journalist by night, I am the official color comentator for the MLS team New England Revolution for a Boston based Brazilian radio station
What other teams are you a fan of?:
soccer, Flamengo(Brazil) Revolution (MLS) 
Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.:
I do not play sports
Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): 
My Wife hands down...
What do you like to eat?: 
Burgers
What other hobbies do you have?:
Writing and video games 
Why did you choose your username?: 
Last name plus football and it sounded like a cool brand for my work... that's basically it, its my twitter handle too.
Name one really cool event in your life.:

The birth of my son last year and the birth of my second son in a few months, though that hasn't happened yet.

Edited by Fragafootball
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, LARams91 said:

Anyone know of any good GM simulator game? Closest I've gotten is Head Coach 08 but it's getting pretty stale

Football Mogul is all right, I wish they would update Head Coach. I am a big Madden Franchise guy but they've stripped that of a lot of the options. 

Sports Interactive makes great simulations, I am a fanatic of Football Manager(soccer simulation) and the Motorsport simulator they came out with a year ago was pretty cool too. Maybe we can petition EA to hire them for a Football sim, that is my absolute dream game. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Favorite past player, Torry Holt. Met him a few times and super nice. Current is Johnny Hekker.

What do you do?: Dairy commodity trader in Newport Beach. Cheese mostly. 

What other teams are you a fan of?: Huge Arizona Wildcat. All sports. Rams, Mariners, Lakers, Ducks.

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Played everything in high school in Texas. Best was powerlifting because I was a late bloomer and in a low weight class. Reliving glory days with beer league softball and flag football.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Normal dream girl: Kassidy Cook, USA diver at Stanford (I'm recently graduated, not that creepy). Celeb dream girl based solely off looks: Jennifer Aniston.

What do you like to eat?: Chipotle. At least once a week. Steaks, chicken, fish.

What other hobbies do you have?: Recently started surfing. Still horrible. Love cinema and movies. Used to act.

Why did you choose your username?: I was a member on the old site, but it was about 5-6 years ago and I had used my full name as my username (can't be a keyboard hardo with my real name displayed). Been lurking for a while and decided to rejoin. BTFD is Bear TF Down (Arizona Wildcats) 16 (grad year). Also Buy The F***ing Dip.

Name one really cool event in your life.: For 3 years at UofA I was a football manager for the WR's. Nick Foles actually got my brother the job who, in turn, got me the job. Got to travel with the team, run practices, meet scouts and help with pro day. Beating ASU and winning the South was a cool event and subsequently the Fiesta Bowl was not. I know Dane Cruikshank decently well (some of you throwing him on your mocks) and good friends with the Jones family (Cayleb and Zay).

Edited by btfd16
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 18/07/2017 at 10:59 AM, The LBC said:

When I got into NFL in the mid 80s, my favourite players were Payton, Dickerson, and Marcus Allen.

My all-time favourite Ram is Isaac Bruce.

What do you do?
English teacher and freelance photographer.

Coventry City FC.

I like ice hockey but dont have a favourite team.

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.:
I used to play right back in soccer, and I also did judo.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): 
Big Star Wars fan. Always loved Princess Leia. Strong, cute, petite, a bit like my wife.

Steak and chips is aways a treat.

Photography is my main one. I like music and am a big fan of Jimi Hendrix, and The Stooges. Funhouse is the greatest album of all time.

I go by Ibruce80 on ROD. Felt like a bit of a change. As I am living in Tokyo...

Name one really cool event in your life.:
There are many. Now that my parents are no longer around, I have fond memories of Christmas growing up. This is something that I appreciate even more as I have gotten older.

Edited by Tokyo Ram
Spelling
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys, I'm Chandler, I've been on the Footballs Future mobile site since January, but never scrolled down further than the draft. Only just realized that there are team forums lol.

I've been a Rams fan since 2008 when I was first getting into football. I was living in AZ at the time and Kurt Warner was the man for the Cards. I'm just 19, but I'm super into the scouting and coaching aspect of the sport. 

Past? Gonna have to say Marshall Faulk. He was retired before I cared about football, though. When I first started playing football as a 9-year-old, I really tried to model my game after what I had seen of him - except I have stone hands. Terrific grip strength, though. There are so many choices, though. Merlin Olsen was and always will be one of the greatest, though.

Aaron Donald and Todd Gurley would be too easy for current, so I'll go Cooper Kupp, who I was super high on heading into the 2017 draft.
What do you do?
I'm the current Partner of the Quarter at a Starbucks. I also do competitive sports for cash. I'm preparing to leave on a mission for a couple years.
The Houston Texans and the Buffalo Bills and the Cleveland Browns and the Washington Redskins and the New Orleans Saints. Except for when any of them play the Rams. Those are really just teams that I'd like to see succeed for various reasons. The only two teams I REALLY care for are the Rams and Texans, and even then, it's like a 1A 1B type deal. Like Gurley and CJ Anderson in the Divisional round.

I run track, play football, do mud runs AND ninja athletics. However, I am about to start a two-year break to serve a religious mission before returning to school. I currently have an agreement with Austin Peay University to play there once I'm done with my mission, though I'd really love to play at either Auburn or Arizona State.

I played running back and offensive guard in youth football. Had to switch to O-line because I was too big to play elsewhere. Dealt with eating disorders for years, and by the time I was in high school and healthy again, I was a DB. I played free safety and cornerback, and corner is my true position that I will be playing in college. I'm 5'9", 165, not the biggest boy, but I'm faster than anyone I've every played and a student of the game.

My future wife.
Good Mexican food. And I mean authentic. My grandpa taught me to eat it all. Lengua, cabeza, you name it. 
I love writing and music.
It was my nickname while playing in my senior year of high school. It's actually a reference to a song that our nose tackle was obsessed with.
Name [more than] one really cool event in your life.

I know it's the wrong team, but I met John Lynch Jr when I was four. My grandpa is good friends with the Lynch family, was an assistant at Torrey Pines and owned a sporting goods store in San Diego. He coached them one-on-one a bit. He still has a good relationship with Mr. Lynch.

I just won a Go Green mile race with a time of 4:19 and won $250 in March. 

My cousin is an area scout for the Bills, which is pretty cool. Not an event, though.

Edited by HoboRocket
  • Like 1