College QB Watchlist

Nick

Worth discussing this throughout the season. 

Josh Rosen just put on one of the greatest comebacks I've ever seen and just catapulted up my watchlist.

Sam Darnold and Josh Allen had poor showings in week one.

Other guys we need to keep an eye on.... 

Also, how do you rank them? Of course things will change as the year goes on.  

Josh Rosen - UCLA

Sam Darnold - USC

Josh Allen - Wyoming

Lamar Jackson - Louisville

Mason Rudolph - Oklahoma State

Baker Mayfield - Oklahoma

Luke Falk - Washington State

Mike White - Western Kentucky

Jake Browning - Washington

Max Browne - Pittsburgh

Eric Dungey?

78% 328 Yards 3TDs 0INT 

9 Carries 51 yards 2TDs

Thats in less than 3 quarters of work. When heathy he is a legit QB and one of the mosg underrated in college football. Maybe being a Cuse homer but if he doesnt get concussed this year then he has a chance to break all recorda at Syracuse

7 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Eric Dungey?

78% 328 Yards 3TDs 0INT 

9 Carries 51 yards 2TDs

Thats in less than 3 quarters of work. When heathy he is a legit QB and one of the mosg underrated in college football. Maybe being a Cuse homer but if he doesnt get concussed this year then he has a chance to break all recorda at Syracuse

Bruh Maybe? lol

Ryan Nassib was legit too right? ;) 

Joking aside, I'll keep my eye on him throughout the season but I'm more focused on the big names right now. 

Baker Mayfield goes up against my Buckeyes this weekend. Should be a good test for him and a good opportunity for me to see what he's got. 

2 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

Ryan Nassib was legit too right? ;) 

Joking aside, I'll keep my eye on him throughout the season but I'm more focused on the big names right now. 

Baker Mayfield goes up against my Buckeyes this weekend. Should be a good test for him and a good opportunity for me to see what he's got. 

Nassib was good his senior year but Dungey is actually a lot better. 

Dungey is a big name. Him and Lamar Jackson had a fun duel last year. Dungey is a pretty well known QB. He is ranked in top 25 QBs in most rankings. I would personally rank him in the 11-15 area. Maybe a tad higher with Francois injured.

Dungey needs a massive year finishing with a strong bowl showing and a great combine to catapult into the top 90.

Didn't watch UCLA but I heard Rosen was money in second half. This 4 horse race between Rosen, Darnold, Allen and Rudolph is gonna be great to watch 

On 9/10/2017 at 7:59 PM, Buffalo Fan said:

I've wanted Rosen since he came to UCLA.  He reminds me of Brady that said Baker Mayfield had a huge game against a very good Ohio State D.  I also watched the Rudolph's whole game on Friday night he and his top WR would look good in a Bills uni

Trouble is, if we win 5 or 6 games, drafting a solid QB will be practically impossible. Middle of the pack teams can stay there for a decade.

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

6 wins would give us a top 10 pick. Far from impossible.

There are many QB desperate teams lining up for a QB in the 2018 draft. The most likely scenario is that the top 4 teams will in all likelihood be QB desperate themselves and in no mood to trade back, so drafting 5 to 10 does not look promising and Taylor is just good enough for anywhere from 5 to 7 wins. I am sorry to be so pessimistic, but how long have we been waiting for our next great QB. The years are pilling up and it saddens me that at my age, I may never get to see Buffalo be competitive again. 

29 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Mason Rudolph looks very, very good so far this season. He has everything you want in a franchise QB and looks NFL ready now.

He does look pretty great. 423 yards and 5 TDs in 1st half against a power 5 school. He is on pace for 850 yards and 10 TDs. Crazy. Half isnt even over.

Archived