College QB Watchlist

Nick

Both Rosen and Darnold will be selected top 3 than I suspect Allen and Jackson to go top 10. Allen is too hard to project right now. His combine and pro day will determine his status more so over the other top 6 QB.

I think our most realistic possibly is drafting Lamar Jackson and rolling with Tyrod Taylor and Nathan Peterman again. Jackson offers similar skill set as Tyrod except better attributes 

7 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Lamar Jackson is not going top-10, we have a chance at him in the late 1st. And yeah, keep Tyrod for sure if we take him, perfect guy to learn from.

Sorry, but Jackson will likely go top 10 and possibly as high as #3 overall. In most draft years, he would be the 1st pick overall, just goes to show how good a prospect Darnold and Rosen are!!!

We don't even know who for sure is declaring and we're debating "guarantees" about where a guy will go?

What if two top 5 teams get Cousins and Tyrod or Bridegwater/Keenum?

Not until after the first wave of free agency and the combine will we actually have a better idea of who is going where. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Bradley Chubb as well for NCST.

Good call! 

Read an interesting theory that the Giants and Bills are perfect trading partners because of the Gettleman/Beane connection. Also sounds like Eli will be back in 2018 and the Giants really like Davis Webb which is why they haven't put him into this disaster season.

Sign Cousins, Lotulelei, and then trade both 1st and maybe a 2019 pick to draft Chubb at pick 2. 

All of a sudden our D can stop the run and get after the QB with an opportunistic secondary. Offense finally has a proficient passer. 

On 12/19/2017 at 3:28 AM, BillsGuy82 said:

What are some final QB rankings heading into combine ?

Rosen

Darnold

Jackson

Mayfield

Allen

Rudolph ?

I say top 5 all go in round 1.

I'm OK if we went after Kirk Cousins and used our picks to draft 2-3 immediate starters 

I'm not sure I agree with this.

From everything I read Rosen/Darnold are a toss up as 1 and 2.

Allen looks to be #3 (the top 6-10 reach guy)

Mayfield and Jackson are mid/late 1sts

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

Jackson and Darnold are both terrible. Jeeze. Jackson needs to throw the ball away. Took two huge sacks against Mississippi State. Has no game awareness.

He had a rough day but he also literally had no time on those plays. Heck even on the last play there with a 3 man rush he was under duress right away. 

Darnold should go back to school for sure. Jackson  has enough raw talent to be effective right away, but if he could sit behind someone for a season or two and work with a QB coach, he'll be just fine.

Archived