Is Christian Hackenberg the worst QB in football history?

Elky

I know this seems like a random shower though, but I don't think we've ever seen a career as disastrous as Hack's. Oh sure, you have your Ryan Leafs and Jamarcus Russells but those guys failed because one was a deranged and narcissistic psycopath and the other is a lazy bum. Hack seems like a decent guy that's actually trying, yet he struggled to get playing time in preseason, let alone meaningless regular season games because he's just THAT bad. There are reports he would accidentally hit members of the media during practice! He's even struggling in indie leagues.

Has there ever been a QB that has been THIS bad?

23 minutes ago, Elky said:

I know this seems like a random shower though, but I don't think we've ever seen a career as disastrous as Hack's. Oh sure, you have your Ryan Leafs and Jamarcus Russells but those guys failed because one was a deranged and narcissistic psycopath and the other is a lazy bum. Hack seems like a decent guy that's actually trying, yet he struggled to get playing time in preseason, let alone meaningless regular season games because he's just THAT bad. There are reports he would accidentally hit members of the media during practice! He's even struggling in indie leagues.

Has there ever been a QB that has been THIS bad?

Was at Penn State the same time as Hack, word on the street was that Hack had the same mentality as Jay Cutler.

• Like 1