2019 WR Corps

incognito_man

If you had to pick one  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

Just now, Packerraymond said:
6 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

If Adams is correct when he says he is aiming to be back next week @ KC, we will likely be okay, but with how good this defense is I would rather be more than okay. I'd be willing to give a 4th for Sanders, not higher.

I would not be willing to give anything for AJ Green unless he would re-sign here, but doing that will put too much money at WR. What makes sense for AJ is to either stay in Cinci under a big extension, or to be traded somewhere that would re-sign him for a big extension (my guess is San Fran), because they would be willing to give more. 

You wouldn't rent Green for a 3rd? You're renting Sanders too. What's the difference?

My expectation is Green will go for a 2nd +, or even a 1st, for whatever reason. That's why I'm not biting. If we could get him for a 3rd, then sure. We would likely get a 3rd round comp pick for AJ in 2021 as well. 

16 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

My tribe of squatch like messin with fire - especially with folks sitting around fire.

Fire bad - but throwin rocks or melons from a distance at those sitting by one is bowling to us.

I know he's a TE but wound Cincy part with Eifert?   Really trying to find a playmaker here....Sanders in Denver the most likely but not the most desired.

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Hooper has been a stud this year. That pairing is worth a 2nd and a 2021 pick.

I honestly would hate to see this happen for the Patriots, but they are in need of both a WR and a TE so it kinda makes sense.  

I have Hooper on my fantasy team and he's been solid for Atlanta this year for sure.

Edited by Sasquatch

1 minute ago, Chili said:

WR deepest position group we said.....

So good that we must keep 7 WRs for final 53 we said....

......... Actual result: dumpster fire position group. xD

Who would've thunk it!? xD

Adams, MVS, Allison, EQ, Davis, Kumerow, Sheppard, Lazard.......

Thats a nice spread of talent.

They call them injuries. Tends to screw up your depth.

• Like 1