2019 WR Corps

incognito_man

If you had to pick one  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

I wonder if there's a really fast wr you could get out there. Guy who's really solid as a returner too. Pretty good gunner on top of it. Maybe give up idk, a 6th round pick for him? 

But no. Nobody fast gets traded for 6th round picks. What am I thinking.

50 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Let's give Ryan Grant a chance, but, if you trade for a WR, the first guy you cut is Kumerow. 

I need to figure out who my next avatar will be. If I get rid of Kizer and Kumerow I need to be sure about who I want gone next lol

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I need to figure out who my next avatar will be. If I get rid of Kizer and Kumerow I need to be sure about who I want gone next lol

Dexter Williams! He's going to be our bell cow next year. Let's get the hype train rolling early on him!

Edited by Golfman

Just now, Golfman said:

No! Let's start over hyping him right now. Get people all worked up about him as the next Ahman Greene. 

Ah. Gotcha.

I thought we all decided he sucked already. But yeah there was big hype right away.

Just now, Golfman said:

BTW, if it's about how is getting cut next change it to Jimmy Graham! PLEASE! 

Jimmy Graham for sure is next if Kumerow gets cut. Even though I don't want him cut during the season anymore honestly.

The thing with Kizer and Kumerow is I thought they were getting over hyped. Does anymore still like Graham anymore? Even I fell off that wagon.

15 minutes ago, Norm said:

Ah. Gotcha.

I thought we all decided he sucked already. But yeah there was big hype right away.

No, Dexter Williams is just immature as a football player and probably a person. If he puts in the time this off-season he's got all the makings of a long career as a bottom of the roster back on 9 different teams.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Norm said:

Jimmy Graham for sure is next if Kumerow gets cut. Even though I don't want him cut during the season anymore honestly.

The thing with Kizer and Kumerow is I thought they were getting over hyped. Does anymore still like Graham anymore? Even I fell off that wagon.

I agree we are on the hook for his salary anyway. I want Sternberger activated when he's eligible and Graham as a game day inactive with Tonyan, Sternberger and Lewis active.