2019 WR Corps

incognito_man

If you had to pick one  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

8 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Rodgers was awful against Arizona.  Making any other claim is simply inaccurate.  He was awful regardless of what the receivers were doing.

Rodgers played like a coward last year. Wouldn't make a risky throw. Wouldn't stand in and take a hit to deliver a ball. 

It's ridiculous the extent some fans are willing to go to shield Rodgers.

It's not Rodgers, it's the receivers, it's McCarthy, it's the knee injury,  blah blah blah

Are you stepping into throws and taking hits with a fractured kneecap or nah?

I hate excuses as much as the next guy, sometimes they are valid.

14 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Training Camp narratives and stick reports are almost entirely media driven and not to be trusted!!!

The most interesting information is usually who is playing with what teams. Example: EQ has two really nice snags yesterday from Boyle.

Which means EQ was playing with the third team.

1 minute ago, deathstar said:

The most interesting information is usually who is playing with what teams. Example: EQ has two really nice snags yesterday from Boyle.

Which means EQ was playing with the third team.

There were actually reports of Tim Boyle getting first team reps yesterday. 

:)

• Like 1

Rodgers didn't play at all with his collarbone "issue," opting instead for 2 plates and 13 screws. Rumor has it he even had the nerve to continue cashing his paychecks. Of course he switched to direct deposit because he wasn't man enough to show up and cash them in person. What a self absorbed p*s*y

Edited by cannondale

30 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Are you stepping into throws and taking hits with a fractured kneecap or nah?

I hate excuses as much as the next guy, sometimes they are valid.

I agree.

I had written a three paragraph conspiracy argument regarding AR, injury, and coaching change. It’s disappearance is confirmation of it having hit too close to the mark!

That, and thread discipline moved me to delete it.

I will say this: AR is going to torch things up tomorrow night. Some lucky receivers are going to benefit from classic AR favoritism. He controls the cards in his deck like Yu-Gi-Oh, and he will have a say in who gets into good position for the final 53 2019 receiver-wise. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

There were actually reports of Tim Boyle getting first team reps yesterday. 

:)

To be fair I think the catches were during the teams portion; but it just goes to show how much stuff you have to go through to get any useful info.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Fractured kneecap is being dramatic. He had an indent. 

You talk big for not being the guy out there hurt man. That's not me, I'm going to give the hurt guys the benefit of the doubt for gritting it out. I'm sure that injury was immensely painful to play on for the first few weeks. You can call that "dramatic" all you want.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You talk big for not being the guy out there hurt man. That's not me, I'm going to give the hurt guys the benefit of the doubt for gritting it out. I'm sure that injury was immensely painful to play on for the first few weeks. You can call that "dramatic" all you want.

I'm sure it was painful to play on the first few weeks, but when you're putting your health on the line in games that are meaningless at the end of the season to prove your **** isn't small, then you're waiving the BOTD in the second half of the season.