2019 WR Corps

incognito_man

If you had to pick one  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

“My aim is not to be consistent with my previous statements on a given question, but to be consistent with truth as it may present itself to me at a given moment. The result has been that I have grown from truth to truth.” - Gandhi

Gandhi is an extremely overrated d.  Even more overrated than Washington.

Just now, incognito_man said:

someone used this quote in this forum a week or two ago and I wanted to re-use it

That might have been me. And the version I've posted here before is:

I am not concerned with being consistent in what I say, I am concerned with being consistent with The Truth as its revealed to me

• Like 1

After yesterday and EQ going down, I'm thinking 5 wrs now (and 4 tes); Adams, Kumerow, Allison, Davis, MVS.

I don't feel like Sheppard has a high enough ceiling/isn't developed enough to burn a roster spot on. After WR 4, it really is all about special teams and potential. He's not beating Davis for KR (barring injury) and is an undrafted athlete

1 minute ago, pacman5252 said:

After yesterday and EQ going down, I'm thinking 5 wrs now (and 4 tes); Adams, Kumerow, Allison, Davis, MVS.

I don't feel like Sheppard has a high enough ceiling/isn't developed enough to burn a roster spot on. After WR 4, it really is all about special teams and potential. He's not beating Davis for KR (barring injury) and is an undrafted athlete

If they cut Shepherd I'll be very disappointed. He's a top 53-player on this roster, easily. The drama to this thing should be over now. EQ is likely going on IR even if it's a bad sprain and Lazard was always on the outside looking in. 

Should be Adams-Allison-MVS-Kumerow-Davis-Shepherd. 

34 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

I am not concerned with being consistent in what I say, I am concerned with being consistent with The Truth as its revealed to me

I am not concerned with The Truth or with being consistent in what I say. I am concerned that I cant use the remaining words to finish off this comment in a profound way :)

40 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

If they cut Shepherd I'll be very disappointed. He's a top 53-player on this roster, easily. The drama to this thing should be over now. EQ is likely going on IR even if it's a bad sprain and Lazard was always on the outside looking in. 

Should be Adams-Allison-MVS-Kumerow-Davis-Shepherd. 

I'm starting to lean that way assuming they keep 6 WRs and ESB ends up on the IR.