2019 WR Corps

incognito_man

If you had to pick one  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

57 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Realistically it couldn't cost that much to trade for AJ Green right? 

Asking price for AJ Green is, at minimum, a 1st Rd pick if you believe Cinci fans.

I would love for the Packers to make the Bucs an offer they cant refuse for Mike Evans. Bucs aren't going anywhere with Winston at QB and I doubt they trade Godwin on that rookie deal. Hope they become sellers at the deadline and put Evans on the block. I know it wont happen, though.

Edited by KingOfTheNorth

Just now, HighCalebR said:

Super bowl or bust season? I'm not so sure. 

I'm personally not trading for a WR2. I can, however, be talked into a 3.

The team is 5-1. It's officially Super Bowl or bust. If we were sitting at 2-4, you don't make a trade, plain and simple. At 5-1, you're going all in if you're serious about a championship. Time to go all-in. 

31 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

The team is 5-1. It's officially Super Bowl or bust. If we were sitting at 2-4, you don't make a trade, plain and simple. At 5-1, you're going all in if you're serious about a championship. Time to go all-in. 

No, it's not.

It's a championship capable season, but Gutey/TT don't do "or bust" seasons. It goes against their philosophy. They're all about developing a sustainable and young developmental roster. Bust implies you sacrificed significant assets for one year.

A rookie HC in the first off season of a mini rebuild for GB ( with young free agents and draft picks)  is not a super bowl or bust season. It's the first season of a concerted effort to put a championship caliber team on the field.

That said, I'd love for Gutey to make a move at WR. But still find a way to keep Lazard on the field. ;)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

No, it's not.

It's a championship capable season, but Gutey/TT don't do "or bust" seasons. It goes against their philosophy. They're all about developing a sustainable and young developmental roster. Bust implies you sacrificed significant assets for one year.

A rookie HC in the first off season of a mini rebuild for GB ( with young free agents and draft picks)  is not a super bowl or bust season. It's the first season of a concerted effort to put a championship caliber team on the field.

That said, I'd love for Gutey to make a move at WR. But still find a way to keep Lazard on the field. ;)

The concept doesn't mean we have to sell out and send a 1st rounder for AJ Green. It simple means not sitting on your hands and saying "we're good enough." Put your Wolf hat on Gute and find your Andre Rison so we can be a top team in January (and February). 

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

The concept doesn't mean we have to sell out and send a 1st rounder for AJ Green. It simple means not sitting on your hands and saying "we're good enough." Put your Wolf hat on Gute and find your Andre Rison so we can be a top team in January (and February). 

Ive been screaming we need an Andre Rison for the last few weeks. 

What about Dez cheap?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingOfTheNorth said:

Asking price for AJ Green is, at minimum, a 1st Rd pick if you believe Cinci fans.

I would love for the Packers to make the Bucs an offer they cant refuse for Mike Evans. Bucs aren't going anywhere with Winston at QB and I doubt they trade Godwin on that rookie deal. Hope they become sellers at the deadline and put Evans on the block. I know it wont happen, though.

They are out of their minds if they think they will get that type of return. They would be lucky to get a third.

4 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

They are out of their minds if they think they will get that type of return. They would be lucky to get a third.

That’s where I am! Injured and last year of contract. He’s a WR without raging character concerns but still not offering a 1-3. I could go for a 4 but that’s where I am right now. When is Green even going to be 100%?