2019 WR Corps

incognito_man

If you had to pick one  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

15 minutes ago, Norm said:

I'm sure this has been said but I'm so ******* tired of him thinking he's so special he doesn't have to play football or quarterback more specifically like anyone else. Yes Aaron. You did that for years and it was unreal. But you clearly cannot anymore. You aren't quite the same agree athlete and you don't have the same mental 'toughness' either. Just play like a normal QB. 

You watch power pitchers lose their killer fastball and evolve and I thought he was going to see that and for a bit it felt like it, but he just goes back to it.

The thing is he can still maneuver decently well, he just needs to stay in the damn pocket, not get antsy, step up and throw it. I can live with the accuracy getting worse, but he needs to get over the bad habit of going backwards and dancing around forever. Just get the ball out quicker Aaron.

Edited by Gopackgonerd
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

The thing is he can still maneuver decently well, he just needs to stay in the damn pocket, not get antsy, step up and throw it. I can live with the accuracy getting worse, but he needs to get over the bad habit of going backwards and dancing around forever. Just get the ball out quicker Aaron.

How long have we been saying this?  Uncomfortably long.  I’ve given up on the so-called switch being flipped and suddenly Rodgers is a world beater again.  Thing is, he doesn’t have to be - just better than he currently is would be nice.