College Football Thread

ET80

1 hour ago, lumberjackchris said:

the_hot_seat_by_nebey.jpg

Live shot of Sumlin's office chair.

One of aTm's board members made a long facebook post last night about Sumlin......not looking good. 

Calling Les Miles

Tony Buzbee - he was the guy who put up the "Bring Johnny Football to Houston!" billboards all over the city. Really rich lawyer, and huge booster to the Aggies. He's basically the equivalent of Tillman Firtitta for A&M sports, way too much money on his hands and way too much of an emotional investment in his team. 

Buzbee isn't operating off of emotion following that loss - he brings up some very valid points in his rant. Yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back.

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Tony Buzbee - he was the guy who put up the "Bring Johnny Football to Houston!" billboards all over the city. Really rich lawyer, and huge booster to the Aggies. He's basically the equivalent of Tillman Firtitta for A&M sports, way too much money on his hands and way too much of an emotional investment in his team. 

Buzbee isn't operating off of emotion following that loss - he brings up some very valid points in his rant. Yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Completely agree. When I saw that assistant or whoever that was hand Williams that baton.....man. You wouldn't catch a Nick Saban led team doing that stuff like that. 

49 minutes ago, Apollo Stallion said:

Delete Thread.  College Football in Texas in 2017 violates forums rules as it is "abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening (and not even going to touch sexually oriented)."  Next topic.

I didn't say "Baylor Football". 

Troll.  Don't make me report you for getting around the profanity filter with your "Firtitta" reference :x(as in Briles, Sumlin, and Herman regularly set up UH recruits at The Men's Club "firtitta."  Or Major Applewhite got fired from Texas because he violated student/staff relations rules "firtitta.") 

Don't even get me started on that obscene hand gesture texans_uk posted. UT's Devil Horns, A&Ms Fonzie Thumb, and Tech's Guns Up have always been offensive, but UH's pink/stink salute is just plain gross.  Let's clean up Texas football, people.

Archived