Fuller (8)

T. Williams(11)

Ertz(3)

Gould (14)

Eagles (15)

First time doing PPR,

Wide receivers certainly not my strongest area 

Be gentle please lol 

I have 2 issues, you took Conner before Adams but with that said you got incredible value for Adams

Also I think your WRs look rough because you spent a high pick on Mayfield. I think using that pick on a WR would help alot and say the Tyrell Williams pick on a QB

With that said, your WRs also look less than because you got Ertz which was a good pick. 

I dont love Lindsay as your #2 but Cohen gets a boost in .5 ppr

i do love it because of the #2 RB/WR options but there is some decent depth and I love the QB duo even if i dont love the value. Landry could be good in a .5 ppr league and if Fuller is healthy(big if) he’d be a solid #2

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think I love the trade. Curious how many guys are kept in the dynasty so I could value the picks but I don't love Henry. Hunt is a wildcard since he likely get a good contract and a starting job. He was a 1st round fantasy pick for a reason so value is there. I'm not huge on Cooks but he is young and in a good offense. McCaffrey is a beast and really young. Fitz is solid for now, Snell is a lotto ticket, and a 2020 4th I basically the same

Those are rookie draft picks. 

Yeah, I’m in win now mode, so sacrificing what Hunt could be next year and some future assets for a top 3 RB now was a no brainer. I feel the same way about Henry, I threw him in to sweeten the pot. Cooks was hard to lose but with Hopkins and some solid depth I could afford to lose him. 

1 hour ago, Dph6187 said:

12 team 0.5 ppr  10th pick 

Mayfield(6)

Winston (13)

Connor(1)

Lindsay(4)

Cohen(7)

Ballage(9)

Du. Johnson(10)

JC Jackson (12)

D Adams(2)

Landry(5)

Fuller (8)

T. Williams(11)

Ertz(3)

Gould (14)

Eagles (15)

First time doing PPR,

Wide receivers certainly not my strongest area 

Be gentle please lol 

You down right stole Adams in the 2nd. I think you for sure sacrificed having stronger WR and RB depth for sure by taking Ertz in the 3rd. 

Outside of your top 3 picks, I don’t really love anyone, but that is just me

13 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I agree, but my reasoning was that, IMO, it’s just as likely Allen will be dealing with injuries throughout the year as it is Luck will be. And at least Hilton gives me something when Luck is out, whereas I get nothing from Allen when he’s out. 

It’s also looking pretty positive for Luck right now, but who knows:

Andrew Luck was recorded warming up prior to Indianapolis' Week 2 preseason game against the Browns.

The full video can be seen in the link below. It's just warm-ups, but it's still a positive sign considering Colts GM Chris Ballard said Luck's high-ankle sprain recently spread and became a calf injury. He won't play in the preseason, but there's still "guarded optimism" he'll be ready for Week 1 (as first reported by ESPN's Chris Mortensen). Luck is currently being drafted as the No. 4 quarterback in fantasy, which is beginning to look more and more plausible given his extensive workouts

I get what you're saying, and it's not that I'm discounting you but we've seen this before from Colts camp regarding Luck. Just seems like a lot of excess risk to take on. Like if for whatever reason Leveon Bell was holding out again, you honestly telling me you're drafting him in the 1st round? No, because we've seen his shenanigans before

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I get what you're saying, and it's not that I'm discounting you but we've seen this before from Colts camp regarding Luck. Just seems like a lot of excess risk to take on. Like if for whatever reason Leveon Bell was holding out again, you honestly telling me you're drafting him in the 1st round? No, because we've seen his shenanigans before

Yeah, I feel you. I guess what it comes down to is I honestly view Keenan Allen as just as risky, if not more 

39 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Yeah, I feel you. I guess what it comes down to is I honestly view Keenan Allen as just as risky, if not more 

You're definitely not wrong that there is some injury risk with him. Same goes for Edelman who is going in a similar range as well and AJ Green(Although he has fallen farther because he is actually hurt now) I guess I'm just thinking Allen has been healthy for 16 games 2 years in a row

• Like 1

Just had my first draft of the season...12-team ppr, i had the 12th pick....

QB: Dak Prescott
RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: Chris Carson 
WR: Odell Beckham Jr 
WR: Tyler Boyd 
TE: OJ Howard 
Flex: David Montgomery
K: Kaimi Fairbairn 
DST: Denver Broncos 

Bench: 
Robby Anderson WR 
Latavius Murray RB
Justin Jackson RB
Kyler Murray QB
Alexander Mattison RB 
Darwin Thompson RB 

I know i'm really thin at WR but I like the guys I have and fully expect the WR position to be one of the easiest to fill my depth chart via waiver wire. Darwin Thompson might be dropped before week 1, I just wanted to get him on my roster and see how the preseason plays out. 

10 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Just had my first draft of the season...12-team ppr, i had the 12th pick....

QB: Dak Prescott
RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: Chris Carson 
WR: Odell Beckham Jr 
WR: Tyler Boyd 
TE: OJ Howard 
Flex: David Montgomery
K: Kaimi Fairbairn 
DST: Denver Broncos 

Bench: 
Robby Anderson WR 
Latavius Murray RB
Justin Jackson RB
Kyler Murray QB
Alexander Mattison RB 
Darwin Thompson RB 

I know i'm really thin at WR but I like the guys I have and fully expect the WR position to be one of the easiest to fill my depth chart via waiver wire. Darwin Thompson might be dropped before week 1, I just wanted to get him on my roster and see how the preseason plays out. 

You’re definitely thin at WR but that isn’t awful since ODB is always gonna start and Boyd/Anderson have strong upside 

Dont like Dalvin at all especially that early but otherwise I like it alot

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

so in quite a few mocks i see these 5 WR all come off almost entirely in a row.

Diggs, Godwin, Edleman, Cooks, Woods ... (mini gap) Golloday.

how would you rate them in 0.5 PPR - 12 team

Not exactly the thread for this question since it isn’t about an actual draft but I’ll bite

Edelman

Godwin 

Cooks

Diggs

Woods

Golloday

23 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You’re definitely thin at WR but that isn’t awful since ODB is always gonna start and Boyd/Anderson have strong upside 

Dont like Dalvin at all especially that early but otherwise I like it alot

Yeah, I wasn't high on Dalvin a month ago, but listening Dr. Jesse Morse and talking to a buddy of mine who lives in Minnesota and who's more in-tune with the Vikings than I am made me feel a lot more comfortable about taking him. I still understand that there is a higher injury risk with him though. 

Some of the WRs right now on the wire that interest me are....

1. Tyrell Williams
2. Courtland Sutton 
3. Kenny Stills
4. Mohamed Sanu 
5. Quincy Enunwa 

Anyone you see as a must add?

Edited by holt_bruce81

57 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Yeah, I wasn't high on Dalvin a month ago, but listening Dr. Jesse Morse and talking to a buddy of mine who lives in Minnesota and who's more in-tune with the Vikings than I am made me feel a lot more comfortable about taking him. I still understand that there is a higher injury risk with him though. 

Some of the WRs right now on the wire that interest me are....

1. Tyrell Williams
2. Courtland Sutton 
3. Kenny Stills
4. Mohamed Sanu 
5. Quincy Enunwa 

Anyone you see as a must add?

I like Sutton alot. QB upgrade even if you hate Flacco. He is at least the #2 WR and Sanders might not be 100%

• Like 1